Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

What height shower rose?

Page 1 of 1
The building is on the go and the bathroom fittings have been chosen (mostly) and so the question is - what height is best for the shower rose? We look like getting the large roses 200-300mm diam., which I have never showered under, and they will be on vertical droppers from the 2.7m ceilings. I'm thinking 500mm-600mm droppers, but I'm happy to take advise from those with experience. I'm 1.75m tall and the wife a bit shorter.
Cheers. Pat
Hey Pat

Around 2mtrs from the floor is a good height, so a bigger dropper closer the the 600mm would be best in my opinion.

Regards James Mason

www.renovationjunkies.com.au
Thanks for the reply James. I'll do an update on the progress of the house shortly.
Pat
If you increase the height of the shower head you might want to see that the screen height and tiling is also raised. On our standard plans the wall mounted shower rose is 1900mm high, screen is 2000mm high and tiling to 2100mm high. We will raise these a little as our ceilings will be higher than the standard 2440mm (so it looks proportional).
Our Build123
Hey Pat

Around 2mtrs from the floor is a good height, so a bigger dropper closer the the 600mm would be best in my opinion.

Regards James Mason

http://www.renovationjunkies.com.au

James you are the best
Related
27/06/2023
Fixing a shower head height mistake

Bathrooms and Laundry

I'll look into different shower heads and ask the plumber about some engineering and see what he says. Thanks

30/05/2023
Replace roof, raise wall height vs extend

Renovation + Home Improvement

ok thanks - yes was wondering if that should have been listed as Option Three!

28/07/2023
My builder made the wrong height door, what should I do next

Building A New House

i imagine you also have another contract with an architect? and yeah, whatever other's said about special conditions and appendices

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum