Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Ben Trager Build - New photos!

Page 26 of 124
Haha I probably won't get a shed either... but compensated with a workshop behind the garage... which will eventually be fully fitted out... so same same I guess
Think of all those dollars you'll be saving then! The only benefit of the shed for me is less area to grass/landscape haha.

Yay for interest rates dropping again!
BS12
Haha I probably won't get a shed either... but compensated with a workshop behind the garage... which will eventually be fully fitted out... so same same I guess

archetto
Think of all those dollars you'll be saving then! The only benefit of the shed for me is less area to grass/landscape haha.

Yay for interest rates dropping again!

I am going to use my garage for some painting (canvas) but the spare room is going to be my art room/study all decked out with everything ready to go so I can walk in and paint/draw/edit photos or films. I guess that's going to be my 'workshop'.

I do have a Drill - my parents gave it to me for my birthday! ITS huge - so I don't feel too un-manly now. Before I was lost! HAHA

YAY for interest rate drop!!
Hahaha, my partner is a roof chippy so has a lot of tools, plus his pride and joy maloo ute will probably reside in the shed, i'm trying to convince him to put my horse float in there too but still working on that! Your drill will come in handy hanging your art

That's cool your going to have an art room, I kinda wish we had a study now, but we'll just convert one of the bedrooms to a study.

Yep now just need the banks to pass it on!
JustinInPerth
archetto
Well...I won't be showing him these comments

haha I feel pretty unmanly as I don't have a shed and unlikely to attain one either! haha

You're not alone, no shed for me either.
My partner ran into the SS today on site, gutters are on, plumbers attending tomorrow, electrician is back on site on Friday, roof sheets going on next week, SS even dropped the magical "lock up" words :O apparently he is really pushing to get us there as soon as possible, we have 2 Site supervisors now and so far they've been all over our build and getting things done, starting to feel that excitement for the build again!
Great news.
archetto
My partner ran into the SS today on site, gutters are on, plumbers attending tomorrow, electrician is back on site on Friday, roof sheets going on next week, SS even dropped the magical "lock up" words :O apparently he is really pushing to get us there as soon as possible, we have 2 Site supervisors now and so far they've been all over our build and getting things done, starting to feel that excitement for the build again!

wow 2 SS!!! Cant wait to see the lock-up on your place happen! Is your build time longer for a double storey with Ben Trager?

Also - sounds great a horse float!! Take me for a ride (on the horse) that is! I have not been riding in a long time!
Haha I haven't ridden in a long time either. My mare had a foal and I lost motivation for it so right now they are paddock puffs that cost me a lot of money lol.

Only a few hours old

Yep 2! Hope we have them for the rest of our build. Build time is around 12 months anything less is a bonus. Can't wait to see our front door <3
Awesome news archetto and about time!

I've got a BT build a couple houses up from me that has completely stalled for about the last month. The supports for the second story slab are there but for whatever reason no upper story work (or any work for that matter) has been done in a long time! No clue why.
Aw beautiful horses and look at that lovely little foal! So cute. Where do you keep them?
Thanks
the foals sire (dad) was actually imported from Germany so she is a bit fancy :p

I keep them in Pinjarra at the moment, as they are just down the road from my partners house, when I move i'm hoping to find somewhere in Lake Clifton which will be 15 mins away from our house. At the moment I live in Perth so I feel like I live on the Kwinana Freeway!
Oh fancy little thing!

I live on the Mitchell and Kwinana as I live north and work south south haha daily grind hey!

Woo good news!
I hate the Mitchell freeway, so confusing so many lanes haha kwinana is much easier.

Went shopping tonight and bought this for my entry

Also bought the grey sheer curtains

Looking at these from nick scali

Nice. We went t Nick Scali on the weekend just for a quick look. I love their electric chairs, that's the life.
Awesome stuff - Nick Scali is lovely! Nice selections

I LOVE THE HALL TABLE! I want that, although don't have a spot for it haha
I love it too, something so simple as some bent glass can look so effective!
I have similar black and frosted side tables that are bent glass for my living areas - they do look amazing!
Awww how adorable I love your horse and her little one!!! So cute

Nice furniture choices too! That entrance table is beautiful, couch is just amazing! and glass dining table and chairs looks very nice
I love glass furniture as it always makes everything look big and open still!!!
Related
22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum