Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Ben Trager Build - New photos!

Page 114 of 124
Not sure on the pendant height I'll have to measure them but the kitchen ceiling is 31c
Looks like you're having fun and the excitement is back!
It is good to be in Trixee
and in control and able to do our own works now, although we are hosting Christmas and I have no idea what I'm cooking yet so that's a bit of a worry haha, nor have I ever hosted Christmas! Now I know how my mum has felt all these years.
Good luck with Christmas hosting you'll be fine I'm sure

I love your lights archetto especially the Tom Dixon wow
looks spectacular
Thanks Mal, hope so!

Cranked up the front lights tonight

Love the lights!
Looks awesome arch where did you get the lights from again?

Those ones are from lighting illusions
I have the same lights for our outside
They look fantastic
very nice lights, I have a pair of this https://www.golights.com.au/led-wall-li ... s-lighting
Looks lovely arch. And don't worry about Christmas, just get everyone drunk haha

Your front lights really set off your beautiful elevation! They look fab
Oh they look awesome! That is one thing i wished I'd thought about was lights at the front of the house! Oh well I just bought a flood light that dad can put in for the driveway!
Just catching up on your build and it looks amazing!! Well done on everything you have achieved so far. Floors look great.. Sorry to hear you are being held up from finishing though. I hope BT rectify those issues soon. I definitely wouldn't be happy accepting some of those finishes.

Repeated post
It looks lovely archetto! I'm starting to seriously doubt the lights we bought for the front. If they don't work though could always replace them down the line!

DandyDons83
Looks lovely arch. And don't worry about Christmas, just get everyone drunk haha

Best plan ever - my kind of Crimbo!
Looking fantastic Archetto

Deck almost finished!

Just got the bench seats to put in along the back and then the other stuff like screwing the boards down and putting a border around 1 more edge then oil it and all done in time for christmas!
Looks lovely archetto

Related
22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum