Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Jordan Springs [NEW]

Page 64 of 65
Does anyone have a copy of the VIP release in the new Eastern Precinct. I tried to register last year but wasn't contacted. Am interested to see

TIA
Just received a $440 electricity bill and haven't even moved into our house yet! How much was everyone else's bills while their houses were getting built?

scarlett960
Does anyone have a copy of the VIP release in the new Eastern Precinct. I tried to register last year but wasn't contacted. Am interested to see

TIA

I have part of the price list etc. The links in the emails don't work.

Let me know if you still want it.

Would you mind posting them please.
firsttimer05
Would you mind posting them please.

Cant attach pdfs.

Private message me your email and ill email it to you.

How is everyone's build going?
We are building in the new release of Northridge over the hill and we are only a couple of weeks out of getting in our house

Very excited!
Congrats KristyLee.

We were meant to have handover at the end of this week, but it isn't going to happen. It's getting close though.
Hi,
Just came across this forum - hope I am posting on the right one : )
My Husband and I are building on Server Avenue in Jordan Springs. We are about 7 weeks from completion, Our lot number is 3592. We have asked council for contact details for our neighbours so we can organise fencing, but if anyone happens to be our neighbours, we would love to speak with you! (I know this is may be a long shot)
lauren3592
Hi,
Just came across this forum - hope I am posting on the right one : )
My Husband and I are building on Server Avenue in Jordan Springs. We are about 7 weeks from completion, Our lot number is 3592. We have asked council for contact details for our neighbours so we can organise fencing, but if anyone happens to be our neighbours, we would love to speak with you! (I know this is may be a long shot)

Try the Jordan Springs Facebook page
Thank you KristyLee. Truthfully, I had even thought about checking for a Facebook page.

I will go check it out now!
Just wondering, when your house was finished did you get your fences done before you started moving in?

Hi we just visited Jordan springs to check out northridge. The price for 4bed 2 bath is around 700,000.
Is it a good price for a young family to live. The lots are near the xavier school. I am still confused between schofields and jordan springs for the moneys worth
firebolt
Hi we just visited Jordan springs to check out northridge. The price for 4bed 2 bath is around 700,000.
Is it a good price for a young family to live. The lots are near the xavier school. I am still confused between schofields and jordan springs for the moneys worth

Jordan Springs has a public school coming up. Badgery Creek airport will be 15 minutes away. Proposed science park in Penrith. More jobs to be created one the airport construction will commence.

In Schofields you will get a smaller house for $700,000. The advantage that Schofields has over JS is the train station.

rtriv
firebolt

Jordan Springs has a public school coming up. Badgery Creek airport will be 15 minutes away. Proposed science park in Penrith. More jobs to be created one the airport construction will commence.

In Schofields you will get a smaller house for $700,000. The advantage that Schofields has over JS is the train station.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Can you please give opinion regarding the area? crime? etc guess we have to drive to train stn and park there.
sorry of these are repeat qs... i am skimming the 62 pages now
firebolt
rtriv
firebolt

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Can you please give opinion regarding the area? crime? etc guess we have to drive to train stn and park there.
sorry of these are repeat qs... i am skimming the 62 pages now

I read stuff about break ins at JS but I believe that once the suburb is fully developed, it will reduce (not that it is too high right now). Cranebrook across the road is where most of the trouble comes from.
We have secured land at Northridge (near Xavier College) which will be registered in May - June. We are in the process to finalise the builder.

From mine and many others experiences, the closer you live to a train station, the more problems/higher the crime rate is.
Hi everyone
Guys I need some help
As mine is a cornor lot I need the brick pier fencing with aluminium slats in them and also I need a retaining wall on the side of the house
Can someone help me with this as I am having trouble finding the right guy to do this job
Plz any kind of help will be appreciated

I received an email about an update for the land registering in May end. In the email it was mentioned that valuators will be able to get an early access. Does anyone know when to expect an early access to the land to valuators as I am looking to get a final approval asap.

Had the side mirrors of my car smashed last night. Anyone else in JS have any problems last night?

Hi Guys, really appreciate if anyone can provide an advice in terms of how much it's going to cost for fencing for a corner lot in Jordan Springs. I have build due to start sometime in July-August and want to plan in term of how much to keep aside for fencing. I have heard it cost a fortune for corner lot fencing in Jordan springs.

Related
10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

21/06/2023
New Pergola

Outdoor Living

Is there a building permit? RU in Victoria? What is the value of the building contract?

29/06/2023
Installing a new shower do l need a plumber

Bathrooms and Laundry

Ask yourself if the insurance company will be aware of the Reno.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum