Join Login
Building ForumHome Finance

order of title

Page 1 of 1
Has anybody had a contract for a new block of land (where plan not registered yet) which states that the vendor doesn't have to give you the title, but can give you the order of title. Is this common ?, if so how long does it take to organise to obtain the actual title
If the plan is not registered. then they wouldn't have titles yet, would they?

I'm not 100% on this, but we are subdividing and will not get the titles until the subdivision is finalised, and this can take some time, as many members of the forum will attest.
sorry I didn't phrase my question correctly, upon settlement, they only have to provide us with an order of title, not the title itself. My understanding was that the bank requires the title in order to provide the dollars. Just wondering if this is normal and if so, what is the process when that happens, can we apply to extend the settlement to arrange that etc
Related
28/06/2023
NCAT Order Breached

General Discussion

I am new to this forum so please bear with me. An NCAT order was breach by our neighbour regarding a retaining wall dispute. He is the owner of a building company and he…

6/12/2023
Create of a restriction on the title

Building A New House

Flamingo Give me a call and I will do my best to talk you through it. For those who would like an answer, Subject to seeing your actual DA condition, I think you are…

You are here
Building ForumHome Finance
Home
Pros
Forum