Join Login
Building ForumHome Finance

Application Enquiry

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Application with Westpac since Wednesday afternoon last week with full valuation already done and complete prior to application, 95% LVR with capped LMI so understand that LMI will take some time but am turning to Whirpool as broker is often non responsive at the best of times considering platinum status with WBC.

How long are unconditional approvals taking with WBC at the moment and how long does LMI take considering WBC do it in house. Just trying to get this done as quick as we can as this has been ongoing for a while

Thanks
Ugh. They're slow! Sorry. No definitive answer as to how many days because all lenders are slow at the moment...hang in there.
It is so annoying considering our broker is slow at the best of times when it comes to providing updates.

Thanks
Oops sorry - wish that could be better for you
As a Solicitor, I have had no problems at my end for my own clients. My clients loans were all approved within 1-1.5 weeks. If you do it directly with the banks that is. With brokers there is a bit more checking involved.

If you need a Home Loan Manager for Westpac I can point you in the right direction.

It can be at times they are awaiting for information from your solicitor before the loan can be approved unconditionally. Your solicitor is to provide the bank with the front page of the Contract and the special conditions as well.

In addition they must also submit a transfer to Westpac.

Once this is done, verification is usually complete in 24-48 hours maximum.

Kind Regards,

Bruce
"Building an Eden Brae Waldorf 50 in North Kellyville"
Blog: http://waldorf50.blogspot.com.au
Related
5/03/2024
cancel old building application

Owner Builder Forum

Thanks for the response! However, it's have been sorted. But for others benefit here is what we had to do. Unfortunately, it's not straightforward. BCC washed their hands…

You are here
Building ForumHome Finance
Home
Pros
Forum