Join Login
Building ForumHome Finance

Building with New Living Homes

Page 2 of 2
jcal14
Hi guys, for those of you who already build has anyone done their downlights with NLH electrician - Jade electrical?

I am now leaning to go with them as the quote I am getting from 3rd party to do post handover is only slightly cheaper than Jade so not much savings there not to mention the inconvenience of taking days off post built.

Any thoughts you can share please? Appreciate it

We did downlights but bought them online and got Jade to put them in. Saved a bit of money there.
pw1923
jcal14
Hi guys, for those of you who already build has anyone done their downlights with NLH electrician - Jade electrical?

I am now leaning to go with them as the quote I am getting from 3rd party to do post handover is only slightly cheaper than Jade so not much savings there not to mention the inconvenience of taking days off post built.

We did downlights but bought them online and got Jade to put them in. Saved a bit of money there.

Ah see, didn’t know they can do that. I will try to speak to them again and explore how to go about it.

Thanks a lot and hope you are enjoying your new home!

jcal14
pw1923
jcal14

Ah see, didn’t know they can do that. I will try to speak to them again and explore how to go about it.

Thanks a lot and hope you are enjoying your new home!

They aren't going to encourage you to do that because they won't make money on the mark-up.
First of all, You note down your requirements and then contact with builder. They tell you many suggestions and explain all the things according to your requirements.
Related
24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

25/09/2023
Epoxy floors in living area

General Discussion

That would be great -Thank you.

You are here
Building ForumHome Finance
Home
Pros
Forum