Join Login
Building ForumHome Finance

Property Valuations - Elara Marsden Park, NSW

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Has anyone recently bought H&L packages or properties in Elara Marsden park especially double storey in smaller lots like 252 or 280 sqm. Did you had any issues with valuations with lender, Appreciate your responses.
Appreciate if you can respond with your experience. Also can we get valuation based on unsigned building contract with lenders just to safeguard valuation risks
Following..
bigteether you can get a valuation on a tender, specifications and plans with room measurements, no contract required. No current experience with valuations In Elara but it’s an established area now so there’s sales evidence to back it. Only one way to find out is try
Thanks Rebecca, but my tender did not have the modified plan, so my thinking was to get the contract with the plans (obviously paid the tender price of $3500 ) and get valuations from lenders and then sign the contract so to safeguard me. Not sure how this will turn up.
You should be fine with it - they’ll issue an approval subject to the contract being signed.

Most builders will give you a copy of the contract signed with a cooling off, or, a copy before you have to sign so it’s quite normal procedure
Thanks, will keep this thread posted.
Related
15/08/2023
Is this a bad situation - easement and manhole on property

General Discussion

You might be able to apply to divert the sewer at your expense. In NSW you would contact a Water services co-ordinator and they would give you advice as to whether or not…

18/01/2024
Scaffolding extending over my property

General Discussion

Ask for some kickplate to be added and also for tradies to be requested to use lanyards on tools on that side of the building. Be respectful and have the discussion…

6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

You are here
Building ForumHome Finance
Home
Pros
Forum