Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Daydream 32

Page 3 of 3
It has been a busy few weeks moving in and setting up but our new house already feels like a home!
Still working on adding more warmth and decor to the rooms in the house and I have been finding some pretty cool things around that I will share In photos to come!!
I have to say the study has been my most difficult to coordinate🤔, if anyone has any ideas of pictures please share!!

Skcel
Samjay22
Skcel
Hi Sam! Do you have a better picture of the floor plan with room measurements etc.

We really like this floor plan alot but cant find any of the measurement anywhere!

Hi, if you look at the scales on the side it will give you an indication of the measurements. 😁

Thankyou so much for that didnt see your response. We live in regional NSW and dont have coral homes but this is the floor plan we want to build but I couldn't find any plans with full measurements. Hope the build is coming along well!

All good, we are all settled in now!

I didn’t know Coral homes didn’t service the whole of NSW, who are you guys thinking of going with??
Wow what a gorgeous house! 🏡👌🏻💜💜
I know it’s been a little while posting. Family/work/life has been pretty busy and we have been slowly chipping away at our list of things to do! I’m happy to say we have finally completed our deck. Still a couple of little decor details but overall very happy with the end result!!

Samjay22
I know it’s been a little while posting. Family/work/life has been pretty busy and we have been slowly chipping away at our list of things to do! I’m happy to say we have finally completed our deck. Still a couple of little decor details but overall very happy with the end result!!

Wow, the space looks so much bigger with the decking done. Looks great!
Your house looks Great.

Just wondering if you had any photos of your alfresco area showing the sliding doors?

We are building the Day Dream with Coral Homes also but not overly happy with the finish on our alfresco area.

Our build is 8 months over contract but hopefully getting the keys at the end of the week.

Thanks

A.Allen87
Your house looks Great.

Just wondering if you had any photos of your alfresco area showing the sliding doors?

We are building the Day Dream with Coral Homes also but not overly happy with the finish on our alfresco area.

Our build is 8 months over contract but hopefully getting the keys at the end of the week.

Thanks

My finish is all white. Wasn’t completely sold on it but it’s not as noticeable as other finishes.
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum