Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Daydream 32

Page 2 of 3
Your tiles are amazing. What paint have you used throughout? Iā€™m finding it hard to select a paint I feel content with.
Trippypossum
Your tiles are amazing. What paint have you used throughout? Iā€™m finding it hard to select a paint I feel content with.

Thank you, yes I think we were abit over selections at that point. The colour is Berkshire white.
Looking great! Makes me wish we chose a feature wall for our bathroom.

Bit annoying about the kitchen! Although I prefer darker on the bottom, looks beautiful. You are almost to ththe finish
Looks great!!
Hi Sam! Do you have a better picture of the floor plan with room measurements etc.

We really like this floor plan alot but cant find any of the measurement anywhere!
Skcel
Hi Sam! Do you have a better picture of the floor plan with room measurements etc.

We really like this floor plan alot but cant find any of the measurement anywhere!

Hi, if you look at the scales on the side it will give you an indication of the measurements. šŸ˜
We had our final walk through today! Yay!
Only had a few minor things to resolve, but hopefully it will all be done by the 18th June when we get our keys!! šŸ™ŒšŸ½

I have also uploaded a few pictures from today!!

Stunning home šŸ˜ you must be so happy!
so beautiful. Love your big bathroom, and your feature tile works lovely with the grey tiles

hand over date is just around the corner for you, not long at all, congrats!
Your house looks amazing. Congratulations.
And I love the kitchen colours.
Hi Iā€™m new around here but I love your selections! Just wondering what your wooden flooring is? Thanks!
Claire+Leo
Hi Iā€™m new around here but I love your selections! Just wondering what your wooden flooring is? Thanks!

Hi,
Thank you!
It is the floating boards, Old Oak, dark grey brushed.
Samjay22
Claire+Leo

Hi,
Thank you!
It is the floating boards, Old Oak, dark grey brushed.

Thank you!
So we were all booked for 12:30pn today for handover. Can you believe this, we just got an email at 7am this morning saying they have to push handover back to Friday!! šŸ˜‘
Have already booked leave and organised deliveries, etc. has anyone else experienced this?
Samjay22
So we were all booked for 12:30pn today for handover. Can you believe this, we just got an email at 7am this morning saying they have to push handover back to Friday!! šŸ˜‘
Have already booked leave and organised deliveries, etc. has anyone else experienced this?

Did they give you a reason??
blackcat20
Samjay22

Did they give you a reason??

No, we had our final inspection two weeks ago and there were only minor things to be resolve, as well as our hot water system hasn't had the sensor put on.
So I have no idea. The supervisor won't answer his phone!
Samjay22
No, we had our final inspection two weeks ago and there were only minor things to be resolve, as well as our hot water system hasn't had the sensor put on.

Maybe worth going higher then (office, admin?) to see what is going on. Doesnt seem appropriate to change it on the day.
blackcat20
Samjay22

Maybe worth going higher then (office, admin?) to see what is going on. Doesnt seem appropriate to change it on the day.

Have called head office, as soon as I said I have already paid our final payment handover was rescheduled to tomorrow!
Thanks!! One day out but better than trying to renegotiate with work and deliveries!!
Sounds like a good outcome.
Samjay22
Skcel

Hi, if you look at the scales on the side it will give you an indication of the measurements. šŸ˜

Thankyou so much for that didnt see your response. We live in regional NSW and dont have coral homes but this is the floor plan we want to build but I couldn't find any plans with full measurements. Hope the build is coming along well!
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum