Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Noosa 23 - Ormeau Hills: Life after handover

Page 20 of 29
That’s great! Where is the kitchen pic?!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Bridgetwitch

- B

Its there can't you see it?!
Caydenn
Bridgetwitch

- B

Its there can't you see it?!

Can't see it either
Two photos of the study nook though haha. Looking amazing guys! You have a house!!!!
Updated, try now?
works for me, looks good!
Works now, soooo jealous!!!! We don’t even have a slab yet

I see it now.... very nice!

- B

Met with the tiler this morning, seems great and expects about a week to get everything done.

Also... we went to check the site last at 6:30pm and all the tiles were there, when we arrived this morning someome was low enough to steal most of our splashback tiles and laundry tiles over night 😠😠😠😠

Needless to say I'm furious, people are disgusting...
Caydenn
Met with the tiler this morning, seems great and expects about a week to get everything done.

Also... we went to check the site last at 6:30pm and all the tiles were there, when we arrived this morning someome was low enough to steal most of our splashback tiles and laundry tiles over night 😠😠😠😠

Surely they lock the tiles up in the house?
You'd think so but they are put in the open garage with no door, open to the public...

Would have taken someone 10 seconds to lift the fence and walk right in

I really want the garage door on and the house to get locked up!! 😠
That’s low... but the tile shops must love it! Stupid builders. Hope getting replacements doesn’t hold you up at all.

- B

Apparently lots of that stuff goes on! It's quite horrible, i've heard sometimes it's tradies too (maybe from other sites in the area) or just low life scum around in the area

Coral have it all insured for acts like these, but it's a reason i'm not keen on supply my own oven and stuff, because if someone were to break in and take it while the build is still ongoing, i don't believe its covered by them

I hope there wont be a delay in your tiles
That is horrible
fingers crossed for no delay!

Tiler assured us there would be no delays and they would have the replacements out within the next 2 days

It was only the splashback and the laundry wall tiles so he can still get 80% of the work which will take much longer than the time needed for replacements to arrive.
fantastic news! Bastards knew what was worth taking then huh
Oh that’s terrible about tiles but happening down here too
glad it won’t hold you up

Caydenn

Yeah doesn't surprise me. I'm in a FB group for my estate and someone stole the internal doors off a house in the afternoon... broad daylight. It sucks but its good that it won't cause delays!
All the stolen tiles have been replaced and are back on site!

Also all of our floor tiles are now laid as well which is super exciting, really happy with how they turned out and I can't wait to see the wall tiles go up.

Caydenn
All the stolen tiles have been replaced and are back on site!

Also all of our floor tiles are now laid as well which is super exciting, really happy with how they turned out and I can't wait to see the wall tiles go up.

Love your tiles

they look so good! the cabinets work really nice with them too, not too overpowering
Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum