Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Noosa 23 - Ormeau Hills: Life after handover

Page 19 of 29
The rug looks so soft!

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825 Coral - Marcoola 32
Thank you!!
When you say ‘week 10 - internals’ is that including the Christmas break so it would be 7 weeks not including?
just trying to predict our timeline until internals haha

StephLee
When you say ‘week 10 - internals’ is that including the Christmas break so it would be 7 weeks not including?

Check this first page, I'll update the timeline for you
Caydenn
StephLee

Oh thank you! I was looking at it on my phone but it’s in dates not weeks
I’ll have a better look at home.. just on our way to check out your house actually haha

StephLee
Caydenn
StephLee

Oh thank you! I was looking at it on my phone but it’s in dates not weeks
I’ll have a better look at home.. just on our way to check out your house actually haha

Ohhh sorry!! Bricks were finished by week 9 of building and internals are starting in week 10 of building. (Excluding xmas break)

Oh really! Have fun
Waterproofing done! Eaves all started today as well

Awesome - you’ll have tiles soon!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Bridgetwitch
Awesome - you’ll have tiles soon!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210

Tiles start in a week!!
for some reason I wasn't getting email updates for your build! Have just caught up, that's terrible about the leaking roof! but at least it happened now (and has been sorted) rather than after you guys move in.
Love looking at all the photos. We are building a coral home down at Coomera Springs. Looks like you guys are powering through
You will fly past us at this rate
though I can’t complain as we are NSW

BrownDog77

I was wondering where you disappeared too! Glad to see the house is moving along well again
Another week of Coral killing it this week!

All of the Eaves are now in and the architraves are installed, they just need to do the skirting.

We went to visit today and all the kitchen and vanities have been delivered
!!! So happy with the decision for the silk cabinetry it looks amazing.

The bricks were acid washed and wow.... I personally think the difference is enormous I absolutely love them now. I know they won't be eveeryones first choice but I think they look incredible.

Garage door and kitchen/vanity install tomorrow ready for tiling next week!

ahh the kitchen cabinets will look amazing! how pricey were they of an upgrade?

i love your bathroom cabinets too, your house is coming along so fast
Everything is looking great. I imagine it would be so exciting getting to this stage
My OH is so disillusioned with the whole building admin process that nothing is getting him excited at the moment
We are expecting to break ground next week, so hopefully he gets his head in the game once things start happening
CC7

To save some cash we actually only got the cabinets that people see done in the silk! So all of the cabinetry around the oven and above the over is done in silk and the fridge divider. However all of the cabinetry around the sink is just the standard finish.

The upgrades to silk were $495.

Thanks, they are a bit of a gamble so we will see once the bench tops and things are in.
Caydenn
CC7

To save some cash we actually only got the cabinets that people see done in the silk! So all of the cabinetry around the oven and above the over is done in silk and the fridge divider. However all of the cabinetry around the sink is just the standard finish.

The upgrades to silk were $495.

Thanks, they are a bit of a gamble so we will see once the bench tops and things are in.

well damn, why the hell didn't that even pop into my head! man, you are brilliant. I'm writing that down in our notes, because if silk are high on our list, that is a fantastic way to do it

thank you
Caydenn
BrownDog77

I was wondering where you disappeared too! Glad to see the house is moving along well again

Extended Xmas break down here but back into now
if I'm lucky we might end up in same time as you guys
(A miracle for NSW)

The kitchen is in and so is the study nook!

The laundry tub has been delivered and so have all the tiles, we have our meeting tomorrow morning for tiles and they are all getting started tomorrow.

Once again seriously impressed at corals speed so far, with the Christmas break taken away this is the result of only about 8 weeks of building.

Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum