Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast

Page 42 of 44
How exciting Bridgetwitch. Nearly there!

Going to get my bank cheque tomorrow... I can hardly believe I get keys in 3 days!!!! 🤪

- B

forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Oh wow that’s awesome, so close now. How’s the packing going?

Tribe7
Oh wow that’s awesome, so close now. How’s the packing going?

We are living in the land of boxes! It hasn’t been easy with a newborn monopolising all my time... reminds me of when we moved back from Canberra when the middle child was 3 months old!
Hubby still has to pack the garage... I refuse to do it - packing the house is hard enough. I’ll be glad when it’s over

- B

Oh good luck! I cant imagine doing all that with a newborn.
Can’t believe how quick your build seems to have been! Well done on packing with a bub around, I’m with you on the garage, I’ve packed the whole house and told hubby he has to do the garage! Hope the move goes smoothly, we have PCI tomorrow so hoping to be moving soon too 😀
So exciting!! Good luck with the move 😄
My horrible feature brick is gone, and my lovely monument render is on.... it looks soooo much better!

- B

looking good

i clicked back on the pictures and.. you DO have the vanity bulkheads installed...
Looks so good! Render looks great 😃
Loving the monument render!

that was quick! so glad they decided to render the front for you - looks great, and monument is an awesome contrast and ties in with your garage.
Render looks fantastic, out render will be painted monument and our bricks are chiffon you have given me a great snippet of what our house will look like

Agree packing with a newborn is hard work especially with the feeding, it takes so long. Well done on being so organized though, bring on the weekend your so close now

That looks fantastic
Thanks guys! Today is handover day... I can’t believe it!!!

- B

Woo hoo!

We got keys!!!
Carpets go in tomorrow, then the big move Saturday. Still so much to do (not looking forward to living with concrete floors tbh!), but we will get there slowly as our funds will allow!

- B

Congratulations I am so thrilled, excited and happy for your family.

Long time in the works with land rego but you have done it and with style.

Enjoy your brand new home

Yay! Congratulations! You will get there, enjoy the process haha
Whoa congratulations!!

The build speed has gotta be some sort of record

Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum