Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast

Page 41 of 44
It looks great 😊 I think the splashback is just right and works well with your lower cabinets.
Looks great
It’s looking amazing.
Happy days your so close to the end
splash back is a nice break in the dark colours
. All looking fab you must be so excited to move

Bank valuation booked in for Thursday morning, air-con going in tomorrow morning... and PCI tomorrow afternoon. I’m a bit excited!!!!

- B

forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Bridgetwitch
Bank valuation booked in for Thursday morning, air-con going in tomorrow morning... and PCI tomorrow afternoon. I’m a bit excited!!!!

- B

So exciting!!!! After all this time and all the drama it’s almost finally over 😊 getting those keys is going to be an amazing feeling!
Exciting. Your build gone so fast. What do you still have to do after PCI.
icat2000
Exciting. Your build gone so fast. What do you still have to do after PCI.

I don’t think there is much left, apart from some debris that needs removing - but I haven’t been able to see my bathroom or ensuite so there might be more. I’m hoping there aren’t too many defects, and really keen to see what our private inspector says about the bricks especially.

We still have flooring, window coverings, fan/pendant installation, driveway, fences, letterbox, clothesline, decking, tv aerial, nbn and landscaping to sort after handover. It will get done bit by bit though as we ran out of funds! Lucky my hubby is handy, as he is going to be busy!

I have everything booked for the move and hoping to at least get our carpets installed before we get there. We will live on concrete floors in the main areas for a while, but I have mats so it’s not the end of the world. We will also make do with curtains until I can afford blinds. We are only single income, so the bank wasn’t forthcoming with any extra cash. Things will just be so much easier once we don’t have to pay rent anymore though, and the house will be ours so that’s all that matters!

- B

Wow how exciting for PCI! Good luck for tomorrow
I hope everything goes fantastically today. How exciting xx
I feel like your build started 5 minutes ago!
It looks fantastic!
Hurry up move in day

Went up to the house this morning to check in with my a/c guy, so I snapped some pics!

- B

Wooo hooo the pics look beautiful BW. I hope the inspector is happy too and you can get moving.

I know how you feel about the handover list, I just made a list and budget for my tasks and had a little OMG moment. The main thing is you get to move into your Lovely new home

Looking good. Hopefully, they fit out my house as quick as they did yours.
Bridgetwitch
Went up to the house this morning to check in with my a/c guy, so I snapped some pics!

- B

Wow it's looking great!

PCI done and dusted... only took 3 hours! Nothing really major to be fixed - 18 items in total. Biggest concern is marks/scratches on our kitchen island. Getting my shocking front feature abomination rendered and exterior up/down lights thrown in!

Aircon is installed and all the shelves I moved in the WIP. Overall I am super happy! Locked in handover for Thursday 3rd May, and hoping to get my carpets installed on Friday 4th before move in on Saturday 5th. I’m scared to say it... but everything is finally coming together!

- B

Bridgetwitch
PCI done and dusted... only took 3 hours! Nothing really major to be fixed - 18 items in total. Biggest concern is marks/scratches on our kitchen island. Getting my shocking front feature abomination rendered and exterior up/down lights thrown in!

Aircon is installed and all the shelves I moved in the WIP. Overall I am super happy! Locked in handover for Thursday 3rd May, and hoping to get my carpets installed on Friday 4th before move in on Saturday 5th. I’m scared to say it... but everything is finally coming together!

- B

Oh congrats Bridget that’s fantastic news especially after all the drama you had

Excellent news!!! So great that they’re covering up that brickwork. Not ideal but the best outcome you could have hoped for and getting the lights is a bonus 😊 Bring on keys!
18 items is fantastic. It’s a good solution to your brick work, score on lights too
ohhhh I’m so excited for you, next week is going to be a huge week but so worth it.

Wow, congrats!! Beautiful home you will have!!
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum