Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

Page 90 of 109
Does any one know how do they take out the kitchen exhaust fan vent outside. where is this located? in the Brick wall?
Carpets are finally done. Yay

Awesome! Time to move in!!!!
Renman

Yay your on a roll now. Looks great. When are you moving in?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Starting to move small and soft items this weekend in preparation for the truck on Tuesday

Renman
Starting to move small and soft items this weekend in preparation for the truck on Tuesday

Good luck with the move!

Renman

Did u do your carpets too post handover? ....They look awesome.

excited_builders
Renman

Did u do your carpets too post handover? ....They look awesome.

Thanks EB

Yes, we got the same carpet as the Somerset display home post handover as it was a lot cheaper than M.

When the carpet goes in it is definately time to move in. Congrats Renman on the journey so far. If you do not mind how much of a saving between M doing the carpet and you getting it done yourself?
stanus
When the carpet goes in it is definately time to move in. Congrats Renman on the journey so far. If you do not mind how much of a saving between M doing the carpet and you getting it done yourself?
Thanks Stanus

For the exact same carpet its was a $8k saving.

It is one thing I will also been doing post handover also.
That and wardrobe cabinetry. I found the prices of cabinetry excessive at M and left it on the post list.
What type of carpet is it?
stanus
It is one thing I will also been doing post handover also.
That and wardrobe cabinetry. I found the prices of cabinetry excessive at M and left it on the post list.
What type of carpet is it?
We started to get some quotes for the WIR, waiting to get the price back.

did you get good underlay?
stanus

Always get good underlay... makes all the difference.
stanus
I got the top one that Carpet Call has. 11mm thick.

We got our fully Integrated dishwasher installed today, just have to wait for M to come back to install the shaker profile panel to make it look it the rest of the cupboards.

I wonder how long do I have to wait

Renman,
what brand/model?
I would have thought they would have left it with you and the dishwasher installer would have put it on.
Renman
We got our fully Integrated dishwasher installed today, just have to wait for M to come back to install the shaker profile panel to make it look it the rest of the cupboards.

I wonder how long do I have to wait

I’m still waiting for my facia for both of them. The cabinet maker has mucked up on one of ours to fit it under the bench. My ss didn’t realise there was suppose to be a second dishwasher in the kitchen. He had to search for it everywhere cos no one had one. Then he found one. But then when it went to get installed. You couldn’t fit it under the cabinet.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
stanus
Renman,
what brand/model?
I would have thought they would have left it with you and the dishwasher installer would have put it on.
It's a Miele 6600 SCVi model

https://m.miele.com.au/domestic/dishwas ... _6660_SCVi

M does it so it looks correct and flushed with the other cabinets doors. It's the least they can do since they are charging me $500 for it. Lol

Does Metricon water proof balconies?
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum