This is the start of our journey.
Will add/update as I go along.
Here's the plans so far. (These plans were from the PC, a few changes have been made/correct and will be in the final contract)
- Hebel panel constuction
- Fully rendered
- Raise garge to line up with ground floor height
- Ground floor 3M ceiling
- First floor 2.7M ceiling
- Adjoining Bathroom between Bedroom 3 & 4
- Powder room added to Bedroom 2
- Store/Mud room added to to garage
- Timber windows to the front of the house
- Upgrade all ground floor Aluminium windows to Series 300
- Cat 6 Caesarstone to kitchen island with 40mm
- Cat 5 Caesarstone to rest of the house with 40mm
- Added an Appliance bench next to the fridge with Cat 5 Caesarstone
- TV cabinet added to Family room with Cat 5 Caesarstone
- 2 Pac shaker profile doors to kitchen, pantry and living room cabinets,all bathroom and ensuite
- Franke sink to kitchen & pantry
- Upgrade shower head to Guest powder room & Master bedroom
- Upgrade toilets to Rimless toilets
- Upgrade freestanding bath
- Upgrade semi-frameless shower screen
- Upgrade under mounts basin
- Upgrade internal doors
- Added translucent glazed doors to Guest bedroom, Powder room, Pantry & Laundry
- Full laundry cabinets installed with Cat 5 Caesarstone
- Floor to ceiling tiles to all wet areas
- Actron Phase 3 ducted Air-con with 8 Zones. To all bedroom, bathroom and laundry
- One other major thing we have asked for is to increase the outdoor/alfresco ceiling height to match the roof line (7 Meters). This will make the area more open and reduce the heat in summer and allow more Northern sunlight into the living/dinning areas in Winter.
Love to hear your input and suggested changes.