Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

Page 85 of 109
Dani_J
That floor!!

What colour are you planning on staining them Ren, light or dark?

Haven't fully decided. We will have a few rest colour and see how it looks with the internal colour scheme and lighting.

At this stage thinking of something like this.

That would make a definite statement!

Renman - that looks amazing, get that!
Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Dani_J
That would make a definite statement!

Fingers cross.

r_13
@Renman - that looks amazing, get that!
Hope they can match it as it's a different installer.

Beautiful looking flooring Renman

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
Awesome herringbone style floors! Love it!!!

Thanks QM and Orph

Renman - I haven't caught up with your thread for a while but each time I do, I can't believe how amazing your house looks. The timber flooring is brilliant and the colour that you're wanting is beautiful.

Such a classy and stylish home already. Can't wait to see landscaping and once you're all moved in.

It will be simply beautiful.
Rachael13
Renman - I haven't caught up with your thread for a while but each time I do, I can't believe how amazing your house looks. The timber flooring is brilliant and the colour that you're wanting is beautiful.

Such a classy and stylish home already. Can't wait to see landscaping and once you're all moved in.

Thanks Rachael.

Kind words like that reassures us that we add doing the right thing and the stress of building with M will be a distance memory soon I hope.

We gave the skirts a light sand and putty the nail holes, ready for a first coat of paint tomorrow.

How's your M journey going?

I can definitely recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for solid floorboards.

That floor

yours floors look bloody fantastic!!
CC7
yours floors look bloody fantastic!!
Thanks guys. We are most excited about the floorboards, more so than the house actually.

They look so grand. Can’t get over how good they look and how formal the house looks. Not even stained yet.
So worth the money, great choice and everything works so well

stoff17
They look so grand. Can’t get over how good they look and how formal the house looks. Not even stained yet.

Thanks Stoff..

You should see the size of my mortgage. My kids will be 42 y/o before I will have it paid off.

Renman
stoff17

Thanks Stoff..

You should see the size of my mortgage. My kids will be 42 y/o before I will have it paid off.

I’m with you on that. The luxuries in life hurt a little sometimes

stoff17
Renman
stoff17

Thanks Stoff..

I’m with you on that. The luxuries in life hurt a little sometimes

Very true.

At least the kids will enjoy the house for many years to come.

Renman
Rachael13

Thanks Rachael.

Kind words like that reassures us that we add doing the right thing and the stress of building with M will be a distance memory soon I hope.

We gave the skirts a light sand and putty the nail holes, ready for a first coat of paint tomorrow.

How's your M journey going?

I can definitely recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for solid floorboards.

Ah Renman - words are not kind but the truth.

I would love to have the hard wood floors but it will be laminate for us with the two German Shepherds in our home.

Our KDR journey is with Henley and it has been interesting to say the least. We will be hopefully getting the keys in the next month and then the hard work manual labour will start for us.

In the meantime - I'll just continue to drool over your home
Amazing floors, well worth the money!!
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum