Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dale Alcock Stoneleigh in Ferguson Valley

Page 4 of 6
Looks huge!!!! Well done
Beautiful! Your home looks very stately, I love it

Looks so good!
Your house looks so amazing I just love the way it fits into the landscape.

Everything is looking great, how good that things are moving along so quickly! Love the size of the home and how it sits on your land, really looking forward to seeing it finished

Grey float was finished on Tuesday and they have started the white set. It's looking like a real house now!

Woohoo
Looks good, huge wardrobe in that last photo! Love your bricks,
Are you having a servery window?

Yes, we are having a big servery window. We copied +Tbrown's kitchen design!
Looks awesome
Looking great!

It's all happening now...the white set finished last week and the ceiling guys started today. We called past the house just after lunch and surprise, surprise....we have windows!! It's looking so fantastic.

Looking awesome
Looks fab! How exciting to see the design come to life!!
I love your home!!

Wow looking great!
So, the ceilings are finally finished.
Yay. The guys have done a great job and we are really pleased with how it looks. The workers disappeared for nearly a week before coming back to do some final sanding yesterday.

All our doors and shelving were delivered on Tuesday and today the carpenter started hanging doors, and preparing to lock us out.

I am concerned about the installation of our stacker door as it protrudes past the external brickwork. I have looked at other homes with the same doors and those sit inside the brick framework. Anyone want to share pics of your stacker door so I can see if mine is normal? I'm kicking myself that I didn't pick it up sooner.
How is the stacker frame on the inside??
It looks the same as a normal sliding door on the inside. I just looked at the plans (and figured out how to read that part!) and apparently they are meant to protrude 10mm. Bugger, it looks crap! Anyway, hopefully we won't notice it once the outdoor furniture and concreting is done.
I don't seem to get any notifications about your build. Weird.
Anyway, looks like a lot has happened! you will be locked out in no time!
Related
14/11/2023
NCC - Roof Valley - Does this comply?

Building A New House

thanks guys! yes this is how I've exactly raised it with the builder. still awaiting response.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum