HGWA First Home Build - Ocean Road Estate

Page 20 of 21
Robina
That's fantastic also congratulations

Thanks Robina
very exciting!

jasmineandjason
ak11
Woohoo! When is move in day? Hopefully we're not too far behind you guys!

Saturday!
yes I'm sure you won't be too far behind at all! There was a trades guy at yours today

So exciting! Can't wait to see more photos
Congratulations how exciting

jasminelee_86
Congratulations how exciting

Thanks

Congrats on keys can't wait to see pics!

We insured ours with RAC they seemed the best after comparing quite a few, cost us $880 for the year and we are well insured! Make sure you insure over the cost of your home as you need to cover yourself for all the costs involved with demolishing, relocation etc if the house is to burn down (would hope not!)
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a security company to go through? Any advice for the type of security system too?
We got a quote from Lock Down Security for cameras, their price seems quite good and the sales man was lovely, they seemed to know their stuff. We will most likely go through them when we get to that on the list of things to do
archetto
We got a quote from Lock Down Security for cameras, their price seems quite good and the sales man was lovely, they seemed to know their stuff. We will most likely go through them when we get to that on the list of things to do

Sweet thanks, will check them out

Very happy with our paint colour choices
Dulux vivid white throughout and Domino in the theatre

Looks awesome!
Nick Scali couch and table???

Paint looks awesome
jasmineandjason
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a security company to go through? Any advice for the type of security system too?

We installed our own cameras hard wired. Easy enough if you've got suave for a screen and can run the wiring up conduits etc

archetto
Nick Scali couch and table???

Paint looks awesome

Yup and also got a coffee table from there too haha

Looks amazing!
Nbn hooked up and security system and intercom installed

We went through 'The installers'. Seems to be pretty good and would recommend them so far
system is linked to an app on your phone which is pretty cool and actually really useful. System is 'the hills' - anyone have any positive or negative feedback?

Can anyone recommend a good grout sealer? Grout is getting dirty in areas already
and does anyone know where you can buy large floor rugs that don't cost a fortune?

Does anyone happen to know or able to recommend a plasterer to fix up this wall where we removed tiles?

How much did the security system set you back?
archetto
How much did the security system set you back?

Umm it was about 1500 but an extra 300 to have it hooked up to an App on our phones. It included all door sensors and motion sensors. The intercom was an extra 500 though.

jasmineandjason

Does anyone happen to know or able to recommend a plasterer to fix up this wall where we removed tiles?

I'll try find the guy I used, he did both of our areas from removing tiles for $100! Was great work too!

I can't find his number sorry
if I do I'll msg it to you

Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum