Page 16 of 21
PAISHE
Following your build, we are building the Riveria similar to this
loving your colour selections.

Thankyou! Has your build started yet?
I bet they were but look amazing

Awww I love that cook top!! We are doing Prestart on Monday
was it a really expensive upgrade??

Jasmineandjason can I ask what your e/o was to get a rectified tile laid? We just got a price from HGWA and I almost died

michellecandice
Awww I love that cook top!! We are doing Prestart on Monday
was it a really expensive upgrade??

Oo! Hope it goes well

We paid 950 to upgrade to the inbuilt oven and cooktop and then a further 600 to upgrade to the black glass!
michellecandice
Jasmineandjason can I ask what your e/o was to get a rectified tile laid? We just got a price from HGWA and I almost died

Hi Michelle we paid 320 for the bathroom and 445 for the ensuite just for the rectified laying costs. However we already included the costs of full height tiling in the contract.

Can't believe how much they charge! We enquired about getting our toilet done (we didn't initially include it) and they wanted 2 grand! So we have purchased the tiles and will be doing it after handover
michellecandice

We got charged $12000 for bathroom
And ensuite but our tiles are 600x600 floor and wall and cost $121/m2. Their pricing is absurd
Oh my goodness!!! Ours came back at around $8000 for all our wet areas
all the things I want and cannot have!!!

The black marble looks amazing - I wish they had that as a choice when we did our prestart! I think we missed it by a couple months. Very luxe
kellie_87
The black marble looks amazing - I wish they had that as a choice when we did our prestart! I think we missed it by a couple months. Very luxe

It's actually Caesaestone and we specially requested it
so happy we did!
jasmineandjason
kellie_87

It's actually Caesaestone and we specially requested it
so happy we did!

Definitely a good choice!

Hmm so our stain is meant to be Forrest grey but pretty sure it doesn't look anything like it

I wonder if they have made a mistake or if it just looks this colour on the wood?

We don't have much to go on our house, only a couple more little things. Still waiting to hear back from our client liaison as to when PCI will be.

I'm no expert on colours, but yeah, it looks nothing like it

Wow not even close. I would be sending an email lol

But even if that's the colour when it is applied to the wood, surely they should supply a picture of the colour that it will turn out like? You would hope so anyway!

How did you go with the door colour? You should be having PCI soon?
ak11
How did you go with the door colour? You should be having PCI soon?

We decided to just wait until PCI to discuss it as we don't want it to further hold things up! Still no PCI date
I emailed them again this morning but haven't heard back yet
Surely you can't be far off! What is left to do?
So I now know why we haven't got a PCI date yet... For some reason they had to redo the wall in the scullery/laundry?
wish they told us instead of ignoring our emails.

Stone shot

Ensuite toilet glass door

Does anyone have any ideas of what window coverings to use in the ensuite as I'm so stuck! Wish we made the window the same size as the mirrors

Besides that wall the only thing we have left is finishing the front door and putting in the second towel rail and that's literally it I think! Hurry up HGWA we are so close!

The glass door on the toilet looks amazing . We were going to use that as the shower screen but we went with floor to ceiling tiling as it was same price

Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum