Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Aussie Living - AMBERTON - Moved in - Decor & Garden

Page 50 of 52
Looking the goods mate love the landscaping!
Looking great Justin!
Woop woop instant garden looks fantastic Justin!
Jwalt
Wow that sounds amazing. I definitely want to get the Tindo ones as I'd like to support the industry here, but I don't know if we can afford it. You get what you pay for though by the sounds of it. I do love the idea of the microinverters especially, and the fact that they know when to do repairs is great. Hmmmm...

MalSannie
It looks wonderful!!! Having a lawn there and the beds make it look bigger too doesn't it? You must be very pleased!

Rache
Wow instant garden Justin! Looks fantastic!

Smiley77
Very pretty

BS12

kron
Looking great Justin!

PerthAussie2014

Thank you everyone and apologies for not being around! Normal life got ahead of me and yeah just didn't have time. So much been happening!

Ok I have a secret we have been keeping too! Alex (my OH) and I are having a little girl! Ok don't wet yourself, but no one knows not even my family and I am bursting from the seams as she arrives today!

Let me know what you think of this little beautiful princess:

We don't know what she is but I am sure she is going to keep Fiyero company. She is a mixed bread and we are going to call her Jesse! Her name is currently Tink (Tinkerbelle). My partner and I feel like it's too cliché for us (being gay men, I think Tink is too much... Yelling down the street "Tinkerbelle darling come back here"... So we're saving our neighbors from that entertainment!)

We have adopted her if Pet Rescue / Safe Newman! So she arrives at 3:30 pm today on her first flight!

I am so nervous and excited to see our little princess! *smiles*

Fiyero is happy too!

Oh Justin, she is just a little cutie!! you have the perfect little family there. She will definatley keep you on your toes. I'm sure on your next home pics we will be seeing the addition of puppy pads and newspaper over your floors.

Some happy times and many laughs ahead of you I'm sure.
JustinInPerth
Jwalt
Wow that sounds amazing. I definitely want to get the Tindo ones as I'd like to support the industry here, but I don't know if we can afford it. You get what you pay for though by the sounds of it. I do love the idea of the microinverters especially, and the fact that they know when to do repairs is great. Hmmmm...

MalSannie
It looks wonderful!!! Having a lawn there and the beds make it look bigger too doesn't it? You must be very pleased!

Rache
Wow instant garden Justin! Looks fantastic!

Smiley77
Very pretty

BS12

kron
Looking great Justin!

PerthAussie2014

Thank you everyone and apologies for not being around! Normal life got ahead of me and yeah just didn't have time. So much been happening!

Ok I have a secret we have been keeping too! Alex (my OH) and I are having a little girl! Ok don't wet yourself, but no one knows not even my family and I am bursting from the seams as she arrives today!

Let me know what you think of this little beautiful princess:

We don't know what she is but I am sure she is going to keep Fiyero company. She is a mixed bread and we are going to call her Jesse! Her name is currently Tink (Tinkerbelle). My partner and I feel like it's too cliché for us (being gay men, I think Tink is too much... Yelling down the street "Tinkerbelle darling come back here"... So we're saving our neighbors from that entertainment!)

We have adopted her if Pet Rescue / Safe Newman! So she arrives at 3:30 pm today on her first flight!

I am so nervous and excited to see our little princess! *smiles*

Fiyero is happy too!

Hahahahaha oh my god this post cracked me up!!
I could pretty much envision how it would play out haha. I like Jesse better! She's gorgeous! So sweet of you to adopt a baby in need

My thread - viewtopic.php?t=77170
Awww Justin she is so cute, she looks like a jack Russell X Chi, I have 2 Chis and they have the best little personalities, mix that with the craziness of a jack Russell and you'll be on your toes for sure :p make sure you put your phone chargers up high as that seemed to be a favourite chew toy for ours!
Awwww she is adorable. I agree with archetto my mum had a little girl who looked identical to yours and she was a jack Russell x Chi and was so loving and mischievous. You gardens look great too
Wayyyy too cute!!
Your garden looks great! And much more exciting a new little girl, can't wait to see some photos (oops the photo wasn't showing before) she is a sweetie, she is joining a lovely home and family.
Just caught up! Garden is looking magnificent and how cute are your pets!

That cat in the box photo is so characteristic of them isn't it? Our cats used to climb into every nook and cranny they could and make them their spots lol...One of my friends started a facebook site Fat Cats in the Sink and now I know that even sinks are not spared haha...
Haven't been on for awhile so just caught up on your pics. Loving what you've done with the place. Having a garden makes such a difference! You guys have done well

OMG Justin! She is adorable!! And you are way too funny re Tinker bell! Cracked me up!!!
Rache
OMG Justin! She is adorable!! And you are way too funny re Tinker bell! Cracked me up!!!

Rache that was my thoughts too - Justin you may have missed your calling!
She's so so cute
What an adorable puppy Justin and a beautiful cat too! Drove past your place today, it's looking great. You were out the front with your baby and O/H I'm guessing and some other people so I just gave you a wave instead of stopping. Lol about tinker bell, we are living in Neverland around the corner cos we still haven't started building!
Hey lovely H1 Family, massive apologies I am not as active here anymore. Life has been pretty busy, feels like it hasn't ended just moved in other directions after the build! You're all lovely and sorry I didn't reply to your comments.

BS12 said that I should give you all an update, so here goes!

So first house related:

After weeks of fighting for the tree, everyone else had their gardens done after me it I was left without one we finally have a tree:

And on the note of gardens look what flowers I grew from bulbs:

Tulips

jonquils (daffodils)

I am pretty happy with the progress of the garden although while talking about that it was nearly stunted by our furrbaby who is now sectioned off because she is a naughty little differ but a damn cute one.... Jesse. A week ago today she graduated from puppy pre-school. She can sit, shake, hi5, drop and knows her bed. Here she is with me, the proud daddy:

Fiyero has his 4th birthday on the same day as the house warming - he celebrated in his own dapper way:

Other house related things. The blog is currently getting done which is an interior design blog by "Elements at Home" - I will let you know how it goes and share the blog with you once it is complete & posted.

Other than that not too much else to report, will save on the photos so you can all see them in the posted blog
x

Garden is looking beautiful Justin and Jesse is SO cute
Welcome back, if only temporarily!

Garden looks amazing!! Congrats on the tree!
Those Tulips and Daffodils really pop with colour don't they!

Hooray for Jesse and Fiyero is looking mighty dapper with that bow tie and that facial expression haha so cool! For whatever reason in that picture I can see him asking someone as they arrive at the door "What business do you have here?" haha!

Will keep an eye out for the blog!
kellie_87
Garden is looking beautiful Justin and Jesse is SO cute

Thanks kellie!

BS12
Welcome back, if only temporarily!

Garden looks amazing!! Congrats on the tree!
Those Tulips and Daffodils really pop with colour don't they!

Hooray for Jesse and Fiyero is looking mighty dapper with that bow tie and that facial expression haha so cool! For whatever reason in that picture I can see him asking someone as they arrive at the door "What business do you have here?" haha!

Will keep an eye out for the blog!

Thanks man! I love being in the garden!

Haha Jesse would be weeing of excitement and Fiyero would be like "Good Sir, what is your business man... Speak up!" Haha

Related
3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum