Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Duke's Double - PCI 19th June

Page 19 of 21
Wow, your house looks amazing!
Dukecaddy
Paving done and final exterior painting underway.

Woooooowwwwww... your house looks amazing!
Looking great! Nearly there!

Sent from Tapatalk
Thanks Hootie, tlblhayward and Ilaeria

Duke!! It looks amazing!
Thanks Archetto, super impatient to get in!

I can imagine, I am not looking forward to those final weeks/days/hours, will be slower than a minute on a treadmil haha
Looks awesome! So nice to see it all coming together.

As I said earlier, what a magnificent elevation!
Duke, wow that looks amazing! Stunning elevation. How long until you get in now?
Wow that front elevation is absolutely stunning! You must be so pleased
trixee
Duke, wow that looks amazing! Stunning elevation. How long until you get in now?

Hopeful get keys in 2-3 weeks

millbridge_build_wa
Wow that front elevation is absolutely stunning! You must be so pleased

Thanks Millbridge!

G'day everyone,

Haven't been able to get into the house for quite some time, but have seen that the appliances are in, the hot water system is in, driveway and paving complete, power is on and I think the painter is currently finishing off doors/frames and external touch-ups.

I think there are only odd jobs left like towel rails, door handles, fly screens etc, but as I can't see much from outside I'm not sure if there's anything else to do!

Impatiently waiting for PCI date (as I have been for 13 months!)......
Doesn't sound like there's much left!
That is a timeless cool façade, love it. Its the sort of house we slow down in front of.....to drool.
Thanks Bluesteel, though we can't take any credit, it was all the designer's work

Well, even though it's not the date I was hoping for, at least we now have one! PCI in two weeks today...
Great news! You appear much more patient than me - our PCI is 16th
this last stage has felt very slow.....

Great news
That's great, bring it on!
Related
9/06/2023
Calibrate on Canberra Build Price June 2023

Building A New House

Wow I hadn't realised things had gotten that pricey in just a couple of years since I built, that is crazy with how much land is now costing if you aren't lucky enough to…

18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

7/11/2023
Question regarding PCI and H&C Insurance

Building A New House

i would not be signing anything on the day read your contract about when builder submits final invoice generally, have to meet builder within 7 days of receiving final…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum