Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Perth Home Builders - Potential PCI Monday 160913

Page 5 of 8
Good progress Ivan, thanks for posting the pictures
Love the kitchen!! Really like the idea of the extra shelves in the pantry! Did you ask for them or were they included? We only have 4 shelves in ours so I am thinking I will need to look into getting some added!
fmac they were included

maybe i was being a good boy so they gave me extras?
loving the kitchen, so much storage space.. the other day when watching the block one of the apartments had visits from the panty fairy and thought of your thread..
Thanks Nicci

Now my build is famous for the panty fairies

I sure hope they go party somewhere else now
I just had so much fun reading through your forum!! You look so close to finishing it must be so exciting!! Cannot wait till we're at the same stage!!
Thanks Kelly

Looking forward to see your building journey! Have fun and enjoy the ride
Hi guys,

Been having a few wet days this week but thankfully the sun is out

Unfortunately tilers are held back by another job this week but the painters has been hard at work painting the ceiling and external render

Finally fully coated with paint, I think it looks great!!

Hope we can meet the tilers next week
Looking good! The external look and colours are lovely
Thanks fmac! Your build time is blazing fast, wish everyone has a build time like yours
Wow that looks fantastic!
Wow your place looks amazing , love the design and I am a huge fan of two story houses , hubby was not so fussed so we are building single story . I will just follow your forum instead to get my two story fix !
Your forum was also shorter to catch up to speed unlike LeanneR ' s 53 pages !
Thanks Leanne and KiwiGal!

I love two storey houses
more options in terms of elevation of the house.

Yanchep's a nice place, I bet you cant wait to move into your new home!
Great pictures Ivan your home looks stunning.
Looks awesome!
Amazing looking house. Really like the colours. Very, very impressive.
Love your external colour scheme Ivan! My partner and I are looking to have similar render colours - do you mind me asking what colours you chose?
kellyt1992
Love your external colour scheme Ivan! My partner and I are looking to have similar render colours - do you mind me asking what colours you chose?

Hi kelly

The colors are:

Kitty Grey as the main render
Crocodile Grey, Dundee and Cloudy Sky as the feature render

Grey's the popular theme color now it seems
Hi IvanS,
I'm so glad I found your post! Your house looks amazing!
My husband and I are looking for a builder (2 storey house) and considering Rosmond Homes. How has the experience been for you?
It's all a bit of a mind field, and it seems like the more we look, the confusing it gets!!
Any pointers?
ta!
LP2012
Hi IvanS,
I'm so glad I found your post! Your house looks amazing!
My husband and I are looking for a builder (2 storey house) and considering Rosmond Homes. How has the experience been for you?
It's all a bit of a mind field, and it seems like the more we look, the confusing it gets!!
Any pointers?
ta!

Hi LP2012, Rosmond Homes/Perth Home Builders has been great throughout

Any enquiries are replied to promptly, and I havent had any issues with response times or build quality so far. There has been some minor details missed, but all has been attended to promptly.

If I'm building a bigger second double storey home next time, I won't hesitate to go with Rosmond Homes / Perth Home Builders.

You can also get Bradster's feedback who is building with Rosmond Home at viewtopic.php?f=31&t=58348

I have walked away from another builder (paid some deposit too!!), and went on with PHB because of the confidence they give me, of course the house design also had an impact

Why not set up an appointment with them and see if they are a good fit, you can always walk away if you don't feel comfortable, as long as you dont sign anything
Related
19/11/2023
Help Please? Building, bathroom potential defects & no HBCF

General Discussion

All 3 items listed are defects and are of concern. Please seek qualified independent inspector and/or legal advice for your state.

25/04/2024
Potential Water buildup under slab

General Discussion

Just removed 40 liters of water in the span of 2 hours. Water fills up the hole just above the seepage point and doesn't overflow.

19/09/2023
Perth premium builders

Building A New House

You could try Marc homes (Giorgi) and Urbane

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum