Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink Homes Carramar Wildwood Estate - Nearly finished

Page 41 of 44
They look so awesome cupcakes! The one in our ensuite on the dark tiled wall is my favourite but phone died before I got a pic!!!
I wasnt.a big.fan of shutters. But they.look really good and neat. Love your.colour.in the theatre. We are.painting now thought we would get painting done before tiles but that wasnt the case. I hate painting looks pretty good.but I dont know about the colour. Its a brown once I get my furniture in .it might change my mind. fingers crossed. Partner likes it lol
The shutters look fantastic! I think we'd like to have shutters for our west facing bedroom window - they look lovely and they must be effective too as it is a solid barrier! I love the look of them, will definitely find out about external ones.

Your house looks lovely and airy - bet you can't wait to move in!
Thanks so much guys! Just can't wait to get flooring done! Tiles likely to start tomorrow now
Which means we had to delay carpet till next Wednesday. We are really, really happy with the paint colours and I think I will love it even more once we have our white skirting in as well
I'll try take some pics of the roller blinds in the kids room and post, they look great too

Wow Melsie you don't waste any time
I'm just so eager to get in there now and start decorating, all the delays have really started testing my patience!! Hubby is laying the back lawn on Sunday and alarm is being installed today, so things are definitely happening!!
My partner has two weeks off .tiles started today .i think will be finished on sat . We are still in the house but I don't know how long before I lose my bannanas. It's hard trying to tell the kids don't walk on those tiles . Our exp agh goes on next week. Can't wait to be not walking in sand to get in car . So much sand .i hate sand in cars lol .enroled kids in new school . I thought I would be more sad but I'm kinda over it all . And at the moment it's 30min there and back . More money though they all need new school uniforms . I wish I could start on my back yard . Just to do it for the kids . I hope you get in soon . And then a different fun begins
WildwoodDream
Thanks so much guys! Just can't wait to get flooring done! Tiles likely to start tomorrow now
Which means we had to delay carpet till next Wednesday. We are really, really happy with the paint colours and I think I will love it even more once we have our white skirting in as well
I'll try take some pics of the roller blinds in the kids room and post, they look great too

Wow Melsie you don't waste any time
I'm just so eager to get in there now and start decorating, all the delays have really started testing my patience!! Hubby is laying the back lawn on Sunday and alarm is being installed today, so things are definitely happening!!

Sorry to hear about delays, but soon enough you'll be in!!!! All very exciting.
WildwoodDream
They look so awesome cupcakes! The one in our ensuite on the dark tiled wall is my favourite but phone died before I got a pic!!!

You need to post a photo!!!!
LIKE NOW!!!

We are having white shutters for the ENS shower window and our tiles are grey/black

Wow Melsie, I don't know how you are doing it!! I get annoyed about the dust and sand when I'm at the house with the kids for 5 mins! Haha I hope the tiling looks great and that your happy with it!! Ours didn't start again today
But they assure me they will be done by Wednesday!!! So fingers crossed!!

We're getting there Ardie!!! Just trying to keep some level of patience!!

Cupcakes you will love it!! I will get hubby to take a pic this arvo and post it for you!!
Hi everyone!!!
Well we are back from holidays! We had a great time and now a week off to do things around the house
House is looking more like a home now!

Here's a couple of pics of the living/dining/kitchen area! My youngest is loving the reverse cycle heating, hence laying on the tiles!!

This is for 2-cupcakes! Sorry for the delay
our ensuite window with plantation shutter.
Cupcakes you might want to click on the pic if you are looking at it on a mobile so it doesn't look squished

We still need to do stacks! Plus purchase prints and rugs and furnishings but its a slow process

We have lawn out the back now for the kids which is great. Wardrobe fitout installation is this week and I can not wait!!!!! Clothes on the floor are driving me crazy!!!

Only building issue so far is the kids shower is leaking badly so water is running out into the bathroom floor and flowing along the grout lines into the vanity room.

I hope everyone else's builds and moves are/have gone well
Whoops, just realised I posted the same pic twice above.
I was wondering where you were. Lol I seen you pop on my Blog and I got excited. Then I seen your photos .your house looks amazing. I'm loving the heater can't wait for the bill .lol . oh and tthe warm showers with all the glass around them. So cozy . but a killer to clean . I have a bit of water leaking out of mine .propley not as much as yours though. Bloody hobless showers .no major problems .a few things picked up that they are getting fixed . I'm being very patient . lol all cool though . oh I have got so much to do .more painting. But with family and friends coming to see as on the weekends there is not enough hours in the day .
What a difference the tiles make, they look amazing! Looking forward to your robe pics!
Your house is looking amazing Wildwood! Really beautiful
That looks stunning - I love the kitchen and the dining table and chairs are beautiful. The green of the runner and cushions is my favourite colour at the minute - I even have a green kettle
Unfortunately can't stretch (nor justify) this - it would look amazing in your kitchen though
I have the Green Apple kitchenaid sitting in my kitchen. Its how I chose to have green accents in my house hehe
LeanneR
I have the Green Apple kitchenaid sitting in my kitchen. Its how I chose to have green accents in my house hehe

Haha - I'm officially envious
Hi Wildwood I have just found your thread and your house is just stunning we are also building through Redink and have chosen the entertainter promo but upgraded a lot to look a lot liker the Pacific display including a lot of colours etc. I love your colour choices and would like some info please. We have the same floor tiles in ensuite I think and have chosen to go with Boardwalk shutters after handover. Who did you get to install your roller blinds? I love the colour of your living/kitchen paint is this a solver colour? We are also doing heaps of down lights after handover but are struggling to find an electrician are you able to give me your guys details and if so where did you buy your entrance light and down lights? I have purchase about 60 white rimmed down lights but have been thinking of changing to brushed satin for a while now...anyway any info you can give me would be great. Cant wait to see your flooring and finishing touches!
Thanks so much guys! I'm stoked with how everything is coming together and I have to admit I did take inspiration from Leanne with the lime green accents
And that Kitchenaid is to die for MalSannie!!!!

Hi Hopeful, congrats on your build!! Our house is much more like the Pacific once we completed Prestart! I LOVE the design. We did take out the wall of the games room to make it more open living and we reconfigured the main bathroom so we could have a vanity room and double basins for the kids
If you want extra pics of any specific rooms just let me know
Our shutters and roller blinds were all through Prestige Shutters, love the shutters, they look amazing! Our main flooring is all done....not sure if you saw the pics? We went a charcoal gloss porcelain tile throughout and a dark carpet in theatre and bedrooms. We removed all lighting at Prestart and had them replaced with junction boxes so our electrician could install all our lights after handover (as I didn't want him to have to patch holes to relocate downlights etc). All our downlights (we had about 60 odd), feature entry light, matching over bench pendants, feature bedroom lights, star lights over the vanity etc were all bought from Beacon who did us a brilliant deal during one of their sales, plus they put it through on our Electricians account so we got the standard builders discount as well. We had Mick from Dhuwest electrical do the installation, he was brilliant!!!! Basically beacon did the electrical plan and then we sent that to Mick for a quote. I can't fault his work and ours was a MASSIVE job! Our main wall colour is Tranquil Retreat quarter strength and Timeless Grey in the theatre and feature wall in the master suite. We went White Snow on our internal doors and entry door and plan on using that for our skirting
Let me know if you need any other details!
thats wildwood are you able to pm me the price your electrician charged? we have also arranged junction boxed to be installed for the same reasons I dont see much sense in doing things twice. Your elevation does look great I too am also worried about render we are having entire front and rear alfresco in whitecliffs and portico in wallaby crossing my fingers it turns out ok
Sorry I did see your main floor tiles they look great.
The promo home we chose was nearly identical to the pacific but without the 5th bed & 3rd bath. we ended up with a theatre and study and we enclosed the games with door frames & door to be added later. I have chosen and re chosen and changed things so many times its driving me nuts but its because our build is taking a while I keep seeing more things! We are now up to roof stage and out colour bond "Dune" should be on this week.
Related
17/09/2023
Structural Issue - DPC Higher than finished floor level

Building A New House

interesting situation what happened after builder issued final invoice? did you list as defect or not does the building surveyor have any responsibility? ie. issuing…

13/01/2024
Poorly finished exposed recycled brick boundary wall.

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi all, My neighbour has built his 15m long garage on our boundary. It was agreed as part of the planning permit that the wall must be in exposed recycled brick. For some…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum