Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building At Edmondson Park

Page 136 of 173
Hi guys just keeping an eye on this thread for my folks. They are building with CASAVIEW on Tanga Road. Anyone else nearby.
shash07
I was told by someone that landcom informed them about some issues regarding water/electricity and LPI due to which the registration may be pushed to may/jun (not 100% sure about the source of this info so please don't quote me on this)but if anyone has any bad news would they share with us,as this would be really disappointing

Jesus, really hope that's not the case.

When did you hear this?

Just checked the LPI website and can see that our status is "Under Requisition" does anyone know what that means?
Jesus, really hope that's not the case.

When did you hear this?

Just checked the LPI website and can see that our status is "Under Requisition" does anyone know what that means?[/quote]

This is regarding stage 2,blocks around derna and tobruk street,heard about it yesterday,hopefully its not correct
It seems we have a problem again.
Definition of "Under Requisition" on LPI website

Under Requisition: The plan or document is not in order for registration, and the lodging party and/or the surveyor has been asked to provide further information and/or documentation.
Looking for some feedback on Mojo homes, anyone building with them

Buildem
Hi guys just keeping an eye on this thread for my folks. They are building with CASAVIEW on Tanga Road. Anyone else nearby.

I went pass Tanga road few weeks ago. The developer has started earth moving work already and are also laying the sewage pipes. Tanga Road is a part of the Ridge Estate and developer is Vantage Group.
This is what Michelle told my solicitor....
"We are hoping to lodge the plan with LPI shortly and approximate registration in early March 2016."
sprint1
This is what Michelle told my solicitor....
"We are hoping to lodge the plan with LPI shortly and approximate registration in early March 2016."

Thanks Sprint1,
Is this for the Derna/Torbuk street release?
yes Derna/Torbuk street release.
At this point, it seems like they are just going to keep extending the forecast by a month. So really has no weight what they say anymore.

I'd be interested in hearing from the other side (Liverpool council?) as to what the hold up is.
MJH advised that CDC application will take from 4 to 6 weeks. Yes I am sure it is not the council but CDC application. I am interested to listen others recent experience if it takes that long?
Hi All,

I contacted liverpool council ( re subdivision of land - vantage development ) to find out how long the council process takes. I was told it takes 5-10 days however the delay is usually because the developer hasn't supplied council with all the required info.

I am so over this delays. FYI there has been a change in the way banks are giving loans. The amount i can borrow now is halved in some of the major banks to what it was last year. It has something to do with Australia possibly loosing their triple A rating. So yeah great news all around. I suggest for those of you that will need finance to start looking into straight away.
Just checked LPI, Dp1191361 now also 'Under Requisition'. This sucks.

Looks like the same trend is being followed in other estates too. Anyone buying land now is expected to wait around 18 months or more for registration.
nksaroj
Hi,
Can any one confirm please if the landscaping plan is required or not for Landcom releases, Edmondson Park while submitting the application for building plan approval at council ?

My builder advised that landscaping plan in not required to submit with the application.

It should be stated in your contract, otherwise you can contact the Landcom Design Review team on 02 9841 8600 and they'll be able to advise. Bare in mind, if your lot is under Liverpool Council, it will still require one, even if Landcom don't have any design guidelines for the lot.

Hope that helps.
I spoke to Urban growth they had lodged last week so looks like everything is underway now and registration hopefully wont be very far.

My solicitor has been useless in helping me though and its very difficult to speak to Michelle at urbangrowth unless your a solicitor but she did give me some info. has anyone else had confirmation of this or any progress updates?
ozyboy84
I spoke to Urban growth they had lodged last week so looks like everything is underway now and registration hopefully wont be very far.

My solicitor has been useless in helping me though and its very difficult to speak to Michelle at urbangrowth unless your a solicitor but she did give me some info. has anyone else had confirmation of this or any progress updates?

Thanks for the update!
Which release is this for?
Cheers
Hi buildem and west southie, I am building at Steenson street , I reckon this would be near tanga road. Yes from the ridge by vantage. I did drive by recently and can see works progressing well. I could see tanga road sign, but no sign off my street. Any idea when these lands would be registered? I was told October.
Anyone have any further update/news regarding registration of Stage 4, release 3?

Still coming up as "Under Requisition" on the LPI website.
Simham
Hi buildem and west southie, I am building at Steenson street , I reckon this would be near tanga road. Yes from the ridge by vantage. I did drive by recently and can see works progressing well. I could see tanga road sign, but no sign off my street. Any idea when these lands would be registered? I was told October.

The other two projects developed by Vantage Property in Edmondson Park are also pending registration. ( Ellia Ridge and Gowans Way). Both these estates had the work competed around October last year. Both were due to be registered late 2015 or early 2016 as per the Websites. However nothing is registered. So Ridge registration could get dragged as well. I was initially informed by my builder that it was September,2016.
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum