Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

PD Camberwell 29

Page 12 of 12
tstr1a
You can apply to build on the easement and if it’s approved then the Camberwell would fit.
24.5m for the house + (assume depending where your two neighbours next you are situated) 5m set back from the road leaves you with 2.5. Building on an easement is a lot of mucking around and costly, this is probably why PD doesn’t want to build.

We had a similar issue with the Kallara.. PD need to revise their designs.. We are on a 35m long block, and the Kallara just fits.. We have 5m at the front and the 6m at the back.

We are building next to a ivanhoe, and we are 2m longer! lol

Back when we were looking at houses, we loved the big M byron, but find a block 17m x 35m in Melbourne. You cant.

Builders need a review, quick sticks
hows everyone going with the landscaping of their camberwell 29? we have done the sides and just put crushed rock then this orange type sandy/rock over it. We are going to do deck the alfresco but also thinking of extending the deck to the back fence as well. Then just lay grass for the rest of it.... As for the front... no idea!!!
Hi all, I haven't been in here for awhile. We're fairly well settled in now. We still haven't done anything with our back yard as we need to get a fairly decent retaining wall along the back boundary before we can get our fence. We have no neighbours on the back or the left side as yet so it's not too bad.

We're coping really well in the heat, we did extra insulation in our roof and walls which has been fantastic, even with the 33 degree heat yesterday I didn't even put on the aircon when I got home from work. Also our blinds are very good at keeping the heat out.

We did have some help over the Christmas break and got our front yard pretty much done. We put a little retaining wall about a metre from the front windows and we are just waiting to get some crushed rock for down near the windows and also some roses for just off the portico once it is rose planting season. We planted 2 Yuccas which will grow a bit and give privacy. I love having the lawn there too I think it looks a lot more homey now. Here's a photo:
Looks fantastic babybeatlebug!!!
To Porter Davis

Re various issues in relation to the building of our house and the incorrect supply of various components and parts.

I give you fair warning Porter Davis, sort out the issues that you have been made aware about for well over 6 months with our house or I will have no choice but to air all the dirty little secrets that you tried to hide, including all the documentation that we have retained.

We have been promised time and time and time again that these issues would be addressed and guess what - still not fixed.

This is not an idle threat, this is my way of getting you to actually listen and then to actually do something about it.

My patience is up - you have been given fair warning.

Yours sincerely Michael Eastick
michael eastick
To Porter Davis

Re various issues in relation to the building of our house and the incorrect supply of various components and parts.

I give you fair warning Porter Davis, sort out the issues that you have been made aware about for well over 6 months with our house or I will have no choice but to air all the dirty little secrets that you tried to hide, including all the documentation that we have retained.

We have been promised time and time and time again that these issues would be addressed and guess what - still not fixed.

This is not an idle threat, this is my way of getting you to actually listen and then to actually do something about it.

My patience is up - you have been given fair warning.

Yours sincerely Michael Eastick

Hi Michael,

I’m truly sorry to hear of the difficulties and frustrations you’ve experienced whilst trying to get issues resolved for your build. I understand you have also emailed our main PD office and I can tell you that we are following this up for you and someone shall be in contact with you shortly. I really appreciate your patience during this time. Regards Ebony
Hows everyone's Camberwell holding up after nearly 2+ years? Still in good condition? made any changes?
Bump
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum