Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

building house on Kachina Drive Mount barker

Page 1 of 1
i need a solution for this as i donot want to push my garage back or house back otherwise there will be no space at the back side.

"For this lot, our engineer has fud that what you are wanting the front setback to be won’t work with the driveway grade As per the attached photos, the driveway falls 1m very steeply. To have the garage on setback 5.5m we wont achieve the allowable driveway grade. The house will need to be pushed back. Pushing the garage back alone wont be enough either as the portico sticks out too far at the front and you cant have a driveway higher than the portico."
Related
27/06/2023
Drive way channel drain

General Discussion

Yeah mine about 9 metres long and 8 wide with slope of 25% at one point but the end point of the outlet is past the side of garage and if he concretes allowing for…

14/06/2023
What anchor/screw to use to mount to villaboard>airgap>brick

Bathrooms and Laundry

If what you describe is correct then the brick wall has been dry lined with villa board. That basically means that the villa board is glued to the brick wall with…

2/04/2024
Building a flame zone house in West Pymble on a steep site

Building A New House

Hi All It has been a few weeks since my last update. The build has been progressing well. No major issues to report. The scaffolding was dropped today, gyprock will be…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum