Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Rawson or Wisdom Homes - Sydney Area

Page 1 of 1
I am planning to knock down and rebuild, but not sure which builder should I choose. I read some positive and negative comments between those builder. so really unsure now what to do =(
Can somebody please share their experience.

Thank you
opp
I am planning to knock down and rebuild, but not sure which builder should I choose. I read some positive and negative comments between those builder. so really unsure now what to do =(
Can somebody please share their experience.

Thank you

Good choice between these two builders. I know the management of both and they are all nice people for what that is worth.

I personally think Wisdom are building some really nice homes at the moment. One just sold for over $5m here in Sydney.

From all reports they are both a bit slow with the planning phase but especially Wisdom the build process goes very fast. Therefore if it had to be between the 2 of them I would probably give the edge to Wisdom, The GM Mark Scully comes on here regularly to answer questions which is quite refreshing

Good luck with your decision

cheers

Simeon
Hello guys, does anyone who has built recently in Liverpool know long it takes Liverpool council area to process DA application for a new home on a vacant land.
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum