Join Login
Building ForumBuilding Standards; Getting It Right!

Site Costs - Keysborough Vic 3173

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am trying to determine whether or not to move or rebuild. One aspect of rebuilding is the site costs.
I would like to seek your advice, including from people whom have also built in Keysborough to determine:

1. What types of costs are deemed site costs?
2. How much have people paid for site costs, based on the following:
a. Court location
b. flat land, rectangle shape
c. underground wiring
d. already established area (not a new estate)
3. Does the house size affect the site costs?
4. Are there any building companies whom incorporate site costs into their advertised cost of a house design?

If you could please help, it would be greatly appreciated.
doyle01
Hi All,

I am trying to determine whether or not to move or rebuild. One aspect of rebuilding is the site costs.
I would like to seek your advice, including from people whom have also built in Keysborough to determine:

a. Court location
c. underground wiring
4. Are there any building companies whom incorporate site costs into their advertised cost of a house design?

Without a site survey and soil report it’s going to be all guesses. Also a lot of major builders pad out their site cost to increase their margins and allows them to low ball the sticker price so I’m not sure if you can rely on other people’s site costs. How about tell us about your land first.
kirashogun
doyle01
Hi All,

a. Court location
c. underground wiring

Without a site survey and soil report it’s going to be all guesses. Also a lot of major builders pad out their site cost to increase their margins and allows them to low ball the sticker price so I’m not sure if you can rely on other people’s site costs. How about tell us about your land first.

I’m not trying to get an exact amount on site costs. I’m trying to see how much people have paid with the specifications of the land and location I had stated.

Be it my soil may be full of rocks or rubbish. To get a cost from a number of people, will give me an approximate cost of what I would look forward to being charged. (Obviously approximate costs would vary based on when someone obtained their site costs).

I have also asked what makes up site costs, shoughly site costs are not only made up of survey costs and soil testing costs.
Related
26/11/2023
Mojo Homes site costs

General Discussion

Is anyone building with Mojo and have a recent site cost tender

17/04/2024
Site costs

Buying Land

Henley should give you some indication of site costs. Too many variable to give you any reasonable accuracy

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding Standards; Getting It Right!
Home
Pros
Forum