Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom mirrors - separate or one big piece of glass?

Page 1 of 1
Just getting opinions. We are building, and the master vanity (two sinks) is 62 inches wide, which means the two 21” wide sinks will be very close together. I like the look of separate, framed mirrors https://www.mistershaver.com/%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA%E2%9C%AA-fogless-shower-mirrors/ over each sink, but I’m thinking they may have to be hung so close together it’s going to look odd, and just sticking with a single 62” wide plate glass mirror (unframed) will look better in this case. What do you all think?
Purely for the looks - 2 mirrors will look better with separate lighting above the mirrors. If you have just one light planned then go with single mirror
I do love the look of two mirrors, especially framed. If they are not too wide, it shouldn't be a problem with two sinks.
Separate mirror glasses will give better look to bathroom. It will be innovative one and give something unique look to bathroom.
Related
27/01/2024
Porte cochère - separate pedestrian gate/path?

Building A New House

Thank you so much for your response. I have drawn a pedestrian gate in - for curb appeal, let's see how much costs come in at. I think you're right - if we decide to…

10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum