Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom Reno Inspiration...

Page 1 of 1
We are looking at renovating our bathroom and it's current layout is very standard, having seen it in many homes of it's age.
Just wondering if anyone has any before and after pics of their similar size/layout bathroom reno for inspiration ideas.
Thanks

Hi

We are nearing our bathroom renovation so I do not have pic to show however this is a very similar layout of our bathroom, the only difference is the bath and hand basin/cabinet are swapped. we are looking at having the bath and shower together along the window wall which you have the advantage of your bath being their already. the hand basin and cabinet will be located as you walk in the bathroom however we are looking at a double sink cabinet. overall we need to maximise space in such a small area. hope this helps as I know this a bit of an older post.

Nicole
Your bathroom space is sufficient. You must change your interior and add some new things like shower, clothes hanging hook and side small almirah which is used for place anything.
Related
4/06/2023
Bathroom reno - do i need a bathtub

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hello It is good to have a planned bathroom reno to suit your budget and design, living for 10 years I think you need a bathtub

9/07/2023
Would you do this reno?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Bought in Nov 21 at the height of the market (classic). Good area, atrocious floor plan. BUT has land out to the left-hand side that we can extend out on (see second…

3/12/2023
Neighbours rights to house access during reno

General Discussion

The only thing to add to these comments is that where possible it's always good to try and work with people than just say "no" because you can. Having someone…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum