Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom Tiles

Page 1 of 1
Heyas,

My builder is about to order tiles for my new home. What's the general rule, if any, regarding mixing rectified and cushion edge tiles?

Is it OK to have cushion edge wall tiles with rectified edge floor tiles? Or would this look weird?

Better to just roll with rectified for both walls and floors? Also, will not have floor-to-ceiling wall tiles, if that makes any difference.

Cheers!
Hi dear!
If you are going to renovate your house, it is obvious to think exacting while renovating. According to me, you should choose both cushion edge and rectified tiles because it will give the decent and classy look to your bathroom or if you go with similar tile to both walls and floor; your bathroom wouldn't look attractive as you want to have. And, it would be OK to have no ceiling to wall.
Will Cost 5k Mate
Heyas,

My builder is about to order tiles for my new home. What's the general rule, if any, regarding mixing rectified and cushion edge tiles?

Is it OK to have cushion edge wall tiles with rectified edge floor tiles? Or would this look weird?

Better to just roll with rectified for both walls and floors? Also, will not have floor-to-ceiling wall tiles, if that makes any difference.

Cheers!

Try looking for ideas on google, pinterest and houzz. I have no advice really other than to say I wouldn't be taking any tips in being classy from someone that says "Hi Dear"
Related
22/05/2023
Urgent!!! Bathroom walls

General Discussion

Render your bathroom walls, two opinions versus the one, makes you wonder.

30/05/2023
Bathroom Puddle flange

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hi Geoff Install Puddle Flange prior to any screed. Puddle flange needs to be flush with the surface so you may need to grind away the surface to achieve this. Also as…

4/06/2023
Bathroom reno - do i need a bathtub

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hello It is good to have a planned bathroom reno to suit your budget and design, living for 10 years I think you need a bathtub

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum