Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Brands Recommendation for Bathrooms

Page 1 of 1
Hey Guys

Building and going to have two bathrooms (not very big) and have no idea what brands to look for for taps / basin / shower / pot / tub etc.. Went to a shop yesterday.. got lost and have a headache by looking them them

Builder is recommending Fienza Koko range for taps etc..

Would like to go midrange (not too expensive) with modern looks and long warranty if possible and easy to fix/replace.

Any few brands and models / collections could help for everything needed in bathrooms
*bump*

Any help guys?
Methven for tapware

Tapwell, but they are a bit pricey. However they do lift your bathroom to another standard. The copper and the gold collection are my favorites.
Thanks guys.. will look into them.. also heard the brands kohler and hansgrohe.. will have to see which are in the cheaper range.. budget is blown already....

do recommend if we should look out for anything in tapware / toilet / shower etc..
We used JamieJ for our tapware, towel rack, hooks, hand towel, toilet roll holder. Love her style! My partner did not let me get near gold/rose gold colours especially the brushed ones which are to die for so I had to stick to the more classic chrome and white/chrome.
I think she is the daughter of the founder of ADP that also produces bathroom stuff like vanities,sinks etc. We got our ensuite sinks from ADP which we love too called Dignity which is a semi inset basin. And I think our powder room vanity is from them too which we just got on sale.

We love our Caroma cleanflush toilets which we installed in our ensuite and main bathroom.

We have hansgrohe for our shower heads and they are not bad really. Just me that I prefer to have more pressure in a shower head. So probably, bigger is not always better in this particular thing that I look for.
The question you have to ask yourself is whether you want to play 'brand game' and overpay 2x or just get cool looking good quality gear without too much focusing on brand, e.g. check out highgrovebathrooms.com.au
-
Try Sussex taps and Phoenix Tapware both Melbourne based companies. Sussex taps are gorgeous... If you want to go further upmarket then you Fantini taps from Roger Seller.
Related
25/07/2023
Tapware brands

General Discussion

Thank you fro your response, Simeon. It is good to hear that you have had a positive experience with Parisi. I am always on the lookout for reliable products, and personal…

6/11/2023
Project Manager Recommendation

Owner Builder Forum

If you need to pay for a project manager you would be well advised to just engage a builder who would take full responsibility for the build. As opposed to you OB where…

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum