Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

What Do You Use to Clean Your Showers

Page 1 of 1
This is really a question for home owners who have been in their NEW home for more than 5 years...........I need to know what products damage showers, particularly the rubber(?) seals around the frames, as has been my experience.

Are your showers STILL looking good?
What have you been using on the glass and tiles - same or different product ?
Any change in the colour of the frame seals ?
Anyone using metho on a weekly basis to clean the glass?
Thanks blakelypaynter. Will keep it in mind
I cleaned my mums grout using bi carb soda paste and tooth brush and then sealed her grout and it has made such a difference. It also did a good job of getting rid of the soap scum on white tiles. I was skeptical until I tried it but you don't need expensive chemicals.Wish I had of taken before and after pics.
For tiles/glass try metho 75% - water 15 % - ammonia 5% mixture.

just had my old showers replaced and the installer suggested 100% metho, not mixed with water.
maybe to prevent streaking ???
Related
6/03/2024
How would you fit 2 showers and toilets in this space?

Bathrooms and Laundry

This is the current bathroom with a european laundry. Overall internal dimensions are 3.69 wide and 3.65m deep, including the footprint of the laundry. There is a toilet…

12/04/2024
Can you use plasterboard for window jambs, reveals, sills?

Windows & Doors

Plasterboard Gyprock is very popular as a reveal liner these days. You need to provide a way of supporting it, we use a modified timber reveal or bracket. You will be…

22/04/2024
Best way to clean and fix the pavement

Landscape & Garden Design

I have stone pavement (?) in my backyard around the pool. I have not tended to them and so there is moss growing on them. I intend to clean them but was wondering what the…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum