Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Need convincing - Shower Rail only in Ensuite

Page 1 of 1
Who has just a shower rail in the ensuite?

That's all hubby wants in there but it's soooo boring. We're on a budget so can't go extravagant but I'd prefer a square head with arm.

Is a shower rail only that bad for the ensuite? Convince me!
Shower rail = adjustable height, better water pressure, can angle the shower head. Hence the reason why we are sticking with the good old fashioned shower rail

Oh and x 2 - having a double shower in our ensuite!

Dani_J
Shower rail = adjustable height, better water pressure, can angle the shower head. Hence the reason why we are sticking with the good old fashioned shower rail

Thanks Dani. I hate seeing all these fancy things which we can't afford at the moment and this pregnant woman is getting sulky! lol

Glad it's not unheard of as it seems in all the pictures!
helenn82
Dani_J

Thanks Dani. I hate seeing all these fancy things which we can't afford at the moment and this pregnant woman is getting sulky! lol

Glad it's not unheard of as it seems in all the pictures!

No worries. I think it's just a fad to be honest. Trying to make bathrooms looks fancy but not the most practical of things! Good luck with it all

Related
21/03/2024
Heated vertical towel rail at the end of a walk-in shower

Bathrooms and Laundry

Electrical just got back to me and said the most they can provide is a single power point on the Bedroom 1 side of that wall. After handover, your towel rail installer…

29/06/2023
Installing a new shower do l need a plumber

Bathrooms and Laundry

Ask yourself if the insurance company will be aware of the Reno.

8/05/2023
Opinion on Ensuite layout

Building A New House

Thanks for the suggestion. The space between shower and sinks was too tight. I agree about the toilet location. So I have tried two other options: The lower one is…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum