Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Where to buy under basin storage cabinet...

Page 1 of 1
We've moved to a great new home but it's lacking in the storage we need, especially in the bathroom.
Under basin storage cabinets are available to buy in the UK and US, but I can't find anything like it in Australia, any suggestions?
The place has been recently renovated so we don't want to have to buy and install a complete vanity unit but could do with some extra hidden bathroom storage.
This is exactly what I'm looking for: http://www.amazon.co.uk/MADRID-Premium- ... 02MTLQQO/2
Thanks
Most bathrooms in australia have the bowl mounted into a benchtop on top of a cabinet so there isnt a need for that type of cabinet.

You probably wont find one off the shelf but any cabinet maker could make you one easily.
Ikea do them, not fancy or anything.

Related
19/05/2023
Compact Toilet/Powder - Where to Buy

Bathrooms and Laundry

Looking at some of the designs on websites, they are all selling very similar products. I get that you want something stylish. It's worth looking for search terms like SaveH2O…

13/05/2023
Retaining wall under patio slab

Landscape & Garden Design

Thanks for the insights, that makes perfect sense, and yeah, I will be leaning on the experience of the excavator operator entirely.

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum