Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

FOR THE BATHROOM.... CAESARSTONE OR LAMINATE?

Page 1 of 1
for the bathroom, should we get caesarstone or laminate?? what are ur thoughts?
andrew, IMO, if you are having C/S in the kitchen it is nice to go with C/S in the bathrooms as well...

The C/S was standard in our house, which is frm the H3nley esprit range but the more expensive/std range has laminate???? Go figure???.
We're getting 20mm ceaserstone to kitchen and bathrooms, as part of our upgrade package. At the colours/fittings meetings I'm going to get the pricing for upgrading the kitchen to 40mm as I prefer the thicker look, but either way I much prefer stone overall.
C/S, definitely.

Especially if you're using it too in the kitchen.[/quote]
c/stone is you can afford it is lovely but theres nothing wrong with laminate
we are going with essastone this time (which is cheaper than cstone)
but its taken many years for us to get to the stage of having stone in bathrooms, previous houses have been laminate and they were fine
so depends on your budget etc
Related
25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

17/10/2023
Hybrid Laminate

General Discussion

We are doing heaps of hybrid at the moment and the cost sits between $60-65/sqm including installation. Stairs are around $90-100 each

25/11/2023
Laminate flooring and curved brick hearth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Just about completed a renovation project and hit a small issue that we didn’t see We have laminate floors now where we had tiles before (turned out it was actually 2…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum