Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Miss Vintages Bathroom Renovation- THE PICS ARE IN!

Page 2 of 2
Well the cabinets are in and I love love love them. They are 150mm wider than normal to hold the big sinks.... he he he and I have stuck them on top just so I can see what they look like.

Those basins are gorgeous
!!
Lovely basins! I think the dark benchtop was a good call....can't wait to see the doors on and the protective film removed to get the full effect.

As for the timeframe, we embarked on a fairly major reno of our ensuite less then four weeks before the house went on the market, but there was a lot less work to do than yours.
Good luck.
Well the tiling is almost complete and concrete dust is nearly history.

Picture updates - I am to tired to even type at the moment

It's shaping up nicely. Nobody will ever recognise it as the same room.
Well after a hard slog on the weekend and very sore muscles today the tiling is complete and fully grouted.

So excited, one step closer to being complete. The glass was ordered last week Thursday so I am hoping that by Friday 26th it should be fully installed (Cross my fingers and toes that the glass guys stick to their word on dates!)

Yesterday I called the glass people and asked what was going on with my shower screen. I should have received a call the week before but didn't so I call only to discover that it hadnt been ordered. The woman was very very sorry but it would be at least 3 weeks away. "Im really sorry but thats just no good enough, the house is selling and the photographer arrives on Tuesday, we need mirror and screen by then" They did some calling around and found a way to make it happen and the stress just lifted away.... until this morning when I get a call to say the screen had broken in transit. Oh God, this bathroom is going to kill me. Miraculously they managed to have another one made and installed all in under 8 hours and I had a call from my darling husband to say the mirror is in and the shower screen is happening. Oh my god.

I am going to go home tonight to a clean bathroom, no more concrete dust, no more horribly frilly sinks.... a brand new bathroom.

I can wait to show you picture.... unfortunately I have 2.5 hours left before I can put my own little eyes on it so wait we will.
Where are the photos??!!!

I really like threads like yours which show before and after shots.
Great choice of tile colour. We have it in our current place and it always reminds me of Roman Baths. Look forward to seeing the final shots.
Well Finally time for pictures......

My gorgous bench with sinks and taps. I am still not 100% about the jars but I wanted them so badly I had to find an excuse to buy them....

My sink and tapware.....

My double shower with the glass door that caused me so many problems

My rain shower

And finally the less pretty end of the bathroom ... but still.

I am so so glad its done. Let me know what you think? Especially about the jars???

Oh yes - almost forgot, blinds to go in soon, having wood, just waiting for them to be made. Another item running late.
Love it!
It's hard to believe it's the same room.

I like your jars....not that I'm any sort of expert on decorating.
Just STUNNING Miss V!

What an incredible difference, from the frilly pink basin to a modern paradise.

I'm kind of speechless
You must be OVER THE MOON!
WOW!!!That was truly a hideous bathroom... now it is beautiful!!!! Well done

Myself not a fan of the jars there, I think it clutters that nice open space.
If it were me I'd put some flowers there, love flowers... even in the bathroom.
It looks soooooo good, great selections
lovely, you probably don't want to move now!
Goodness gracious! What a STUNNING bathroom. I must admit that I was a bit skeptical on the colours when I saw them on the colour swatches but they actually look fantastic.
I personally love the jars but maybe not in the bathroom. I had a giggle at the soaps but really, what else could you put in them? Smart thinking!
Awww I love it - looks so good!
It makes such a difference and especially when showering in there and then looking out across it all... you must smile everyday!!!

Love the jars too! I can't wait to move into our new place where they will actually fit on our vanities!!!
Love your choice of tiles miss vintage, and really dont envy you having to chase through the brick walls (Pain in the a##)

Still, you have chosen some awesome fittings and great tiles. Your Ensuite s going to look shmick, can see it now.
BTW- love the dual rain shower system. Did yo go 3/4 feed to it or keep the 1/2 inch feed??

Adrien
ooops, photos were still lading before i got to see the finished product-

Looks great, you guys did a fantastic job!!
Related
11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

2/04/2024
Floor plan renovation help for bathroom/laundry

Bathrooms and Laundry

This is a very tight fit, I'm not sure if you'll be able to achieve what you've described. Would you consider accessing the separate toilet from the laundry? If so maybe…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum