Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

tradie cost to rip out the bath and toilet?

Page 1 of 1
Thinking of reno our bathroom. It's only 6 years old but in bad condition as it has been rent out before we purchased it. the base structure looks good, tiles seems fine on the floor and the wall. we want to replace the toilet, the bath and the vanity. We will not change the floor plan. Will need to retile around the bath. Does anyone know how much will this cost? And has anyone take off the bath and tolite etc out themselves before, is it hard?
Edited. D'oh! No worries, I didn't read properly. Sorry. Sympathise about the condition. I knew of a place that had more wear and tear in one year of tenancy than the previous ten of owner occupied.
Related
7/03/2024
Tradie charges to fix his mistake

Renovation + Home Improvement

Unless there were unforeseeable issues with the site, I dont think you should have to pay for contractors errors or poor planning. I'd probably try and be reasonable and…

25/10/2023
Freestanding bath taps and kids

Bathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom renovation will likely include a back-to-corner bath and we’re considering a freestanding tap with hand-held shower such as the picture included. My hesitation…

19/05/2023
Compact Toilet/Powder - Where to Buy

Bathrooms and Laundry

Looking at some of the designs on websites, they are all selling very similar products. I get that you want something stylish. It's worth looking for search terms like SaveH2O…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum