Join Login
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design

Confused with sensor security lights

Page 1 of 1
Friends,

Just moved into a house which requires sensor lights.in entrance, the block is 25m wide and has neighbour on either side. I am not sure what lights I would need and where ?

I am considering the following
1. a single flood light above the garage and
2. a double light on the right corner of the house ?

Added an image of the house , please advise .

viju_009
...please advise.

Can you explain why you think you need sensor lights? There might be better options these days.

Also, could you say what you budget is?
viju_009
Friends,

Just moved into a house which requires sensor lights.in entrance, the block is 25m wide and has neighbour on either side. I am not sure what lights I would need and where ?

I am considering the following
1. a single flood light above the garage and
2. a double light on the right corner of the house ?

Added an image of the house , please advise .

Mr. Beams battery powered sensor lights?
Buy say 4 of them and you can move them around until you get what you feel is ideal coverage. Powered by standard D cell batteries that last +6 months in service.
arcadelt
viju_009
...please advise.

Can you explain why you think you need sensor lights? There might be better options these days.

We wanted few lights to glow up when some one is at the door or when there is movement in the entrance ? I am open to solar or even Battery operated lights as well. Also I want to minimise bringing in an electrician who use going to charge me a bomb for $50 light
viju_009
arcadelt
viju_009
...please advise.

We wanted few lights to glow up when some one is at the door or when there is movement in the entrance ? I am open to solar or even Battery operated lights as well. Also I want to minimise bringing in an electrician who use going to charge me a bomb for $50 light

https://www.amazon.com.au/Mr-Beams-MB390-300-Lumen-Weatherproof/dp/B00BCCNZA2/ref=asc_df_B00BCCNZA2/?tag=bingshopdesk-22&linkCode=df0&hvadid=&hvpos=&hvnetw=o&hvrand=&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583520391129186&psc=1
I need update
Related
20/03/2024
Motion sensor for stair wall lighting

Lighting + Lighting Design

I'm curious, did they provide any reason why they did not like the idea?

19/08/2023
Solid plastering around door frames - help... so confused :(

General Discussion

If this is a custom build then I would expect the builder to set out the door frame closer to the wall to avoid the gap between architrave and the wall and or specify…

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

You are here
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design
Home
Pros
Forum