Join Login
Building ForumLaundry Appliances

Dishwashers and washing machines

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I'm currently in the states and my aunt has this awesome dishwasher which is like age old but it does awesome things like santise and heat dry. Her dishes come out warm and dry. Love it.

Also looking at a washer dryer combo. What's a good washer dryer and do clothes come out dry? Thanks

samuraibus
Hi all,

I'm currently in the states and my aunt has this awesome dishwasher which is like age old but it does awesome things like santise and heat dry. Her dishes come out warm and dry. Love it.

Also looking at a washer dryer combo. What's a good washer dryer and do clothes come out dry? Thanks

Hi, we had a washer dryer combo a few years back and won't do it again. The dryer only took in half the capacity of the washer, so we had to always empty half the load out before drying.

Then it eventually stopped working and when we tried to get it fixed through the warranty, the repairman said that they're always getting issues with washer dryer combos, so he suggested that we just buy a normal washing machine instead.

But that was a few years ago, maybe the models have gotten better since then?
Related
2/04/2024
Extending Washing Machine Hose

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hey all Currently renovating our laundry, bought a new washing machine but have found that the drainage hose is alot shorter than the old machine (which I used to get the…

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

You are here
Building ForumLaundry Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum