Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Paint for bathroom to offset yellow in tile!!

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

We are building a new home and have selected and installed a half wall of a tile which in the shop looked brown. On the wall though it looks yellowish. Does anyone have any ideas on what colour I should paint the top half of the room to try remove the yellow look from the tile if it's possible. I have tried some swatches ect but I am terrible with colours
so I need a bit of help I think!!

Cheers
Shop lighting is so deceiving. And the colour of your light fixture's bulb also affects the appearance, as well as how much natural light is in the room. Natural light is not stark white, obviously! Did you look at the tiles under natural (outside) light? You can usually ask them to show you the sample in natural light.

But for now, if you can post a pic it would be helpful to forum members...
Related
8/02/2024
Offset Hinges

Renovation + Home Improvement

Yes, I had already tried searching those. In the end I am fabricating my own.

18/11/2023
level the ground with self-levelling or yellow tongue PB boa

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi guys, I want to do some floor levelling before laying the planks and am considering doing it with self-levelling or yellow tongue PB board. I am wondering which one…

18/08/2023
Bathroom floor tile layout

Bathrooms and Laundry

Possibly both depending on the sizing. Idea of working from the centre is that you dont have a 20mm thin tile at one end and a 400mm at the other end. A quick search on…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum