Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Opinions about this TV Entertainment unit

Page 1 of 1
Hi All ,

Just thought I would do a quick poll on who thinks I should buy this tv unit.

It is to go infront of this wall (Sorry old photo)

Your feedback is much appreciated as I value your opinions!
What other furniture is in the room?
thegilbeys
What other furniture is in the room?

Here is the room,
Lounge one side

to the tv side

and it is open to the dining room

Sorry guys, just figured out I have too many DVDs and need more storage .. would have loved to have got it though
Shame, I love it!

Can't you buy another cupboard to put the over flow or DVDs in and create another space for THINGS?
You have plenty of room in the room.
I agree with Michelle. Isn't there a matching tall storage unit for digital media?

It just means that feature wall becomes less of a feature if dominated by something larger - but I'm no interior decorating guru....

Back to Michelle!
homeone
I agree with Michelle. Isn't there a matching tall storage unit for digital media?

It just means that feature wall becomes less of a feature if dominated by something larger - but I'm no interior decorating guru....

Back to Michelle!
Michelle
Shame, I love it!

Can't you buy another cupboard to put the over flow or DVDs in and create another space for THINGS?
You have plenty of room in the room.

I really didn't want two pieces of furniture.. I wanted an all in one

what do you guys think of having two of these IKEA Besta units? They are 1.8m each so 3.6m for two.. that wall is 3.8 so it would take up the whole length but it is only about 50 cm high so I would have room for art and decor..

If you get the white units, they will pop against your red wall.
Nice choice
Michelle
If you get the white units, they will pop against your red wall.
Nice choice

Oh.. phew! I was worried about that. Yes I did think of black/brown but that would blend in too much with the dark wall. I have a hite bookcase in the room next to it so it wont seem very out of place...

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.
Related
22/10/2023
Weird older Shower Unit, Does Any one know anything about it

Bathrooms and Laundry

I had an old shower unit that broke on me and when I took it off, there were only 2 water pipes, instead of the normal 2 water pipes and a shower head pipe. S o I…

3/06/2024
Wall unit for apartment

Renovation + Home Improvement

Just bought a new 80 sq m apartment under construction in Perth. There is not a lot of space for things (and I'm a collector), but there is a long wall in the living…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum