Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

WHILE ASKING ME QUESTIONS

Page 1 of 1
I will need the following information –

1) A full description of the room you are asking about…. How much natural light comes in, what other colours will be in that room. This way I know what I have to work with. – Carpets, lounges, window dressings, kitchen selections……..

2) A photo (if possible) of all the selections you have chosen or are thinking of using, with a description of where they are going and what they will be with. – Carpets, lounges, window dressings, kitchen selections……..

3) Brands of paints you can only use….ie…Dulux, Taubmans……

4) Your age…not to be rude here, but it helps for me to know what age group you are in. As we all change our tastes as we get older.

5) Externals – what other colours the colour you are asking about has to go with.

I would just like to add….my replies can only be taken in general….as I can not be expected to provide a full scope of your work.
All my replies are given as best I can via a forum with little knowledge that I have of you or your home.

Thank you.
Related
28/05/2024
Builder asking money outside contract

Building A New House

Yeah sorry man, thats always been my fear during this first time build.. we have literally just hit lockup as-well, so ive been praying for no issues. Our mortgage /…

22/12/2023
How to fit mesh fly screen while shutters in place

Windows & Doors

Hello everyone Please advice me how can I install mesh security window or we cab say mesh flyscreen inside while the pvc plantation shutters are already installed? Is…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum