Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm
I will need the following information –
1) A full description of the room you are asking about…. How much natural light comes in, what other colours will be in that room. This way I know what I have to work with. – Carpets, lounges, window dressings, kitchen selections……..
2) A photo (if possible) of all the selections you have chosen or are thinking of using, with a description of where they are going and what they will be with. – Carpets, lounges, window dressings, kitchen selections……..
3) Brands of paints you can only use….ie…Dulux, Taubmans……
4) Your age…not to be rude here, but it helps for me to know what age group you are in. As we all change our tastes as we get older.
5) Externals – what other colours the colour you are asking about has to go with.
I would just like to add….my replies can only be taken in general….as I can not be expected to provide a full scope of your work.
All my replies are given as best I can via a forum with little knowledge that I have of you or your home.
Internal and External Building and Colour Consultant
Online - Worldwide
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
SydneyElleSherridon Homes asking for more money after 10 months of conSherridon Homes asking for more money after 10 months of con
after what we have been through I wish we. pulled out at the first little warnign signs early on. Lots of people with our builder are out hundreds of thousands of…
nosliwPractical Completion Inspection - QuestionsPractical Completion Inspection - Questions
Noname - the 2nd point arose because the builder presented an inclusions list after the contract had been signed which had some differences to the contract inclusions list…