Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Mood-Boards

Page 14 of 15
turtleschell....happy to do you one, they take a while to do and I'm working at nights this week on online consults.
If your happy to wait till I have time I'll do one for you.
I'll wait for as long as it takes! No rush, just excitement. I'm hoping to get an idea of how to decorate without mixing styles.
turtleschell
If you're still doing boards I would love one! I like dark wood, beigey whites, browns and I'm planning on red for feature colour. I want a middle eastern style of decor. My floorboards are red chestnut and walls are Arabian sand, a peachy light brown.

coming..... your middle eastern decor is proving a little harder than I though.
Sorry you had to wait so long!!!!
I hope this helps a little.

And one for a client - photographers set up for a wedding expo

Lots of ideas here for everyone....
Wow you have been busy!
Wow, I'll have to get some of those hanging lantern things, they really give it an Arabian feel.
There's a Turkish ceramics shop that a friend of mine owns, I can get those cushions too.

I love some of those bedrooms, hope I can sell my bed soon so I can get a lowline Asian style king bed finally.
donna61
Wow you have been busy!

Donna, all the others have been done over a year or more.

And one for a client - photographers set up for a wedding expo

NEW MOODBOARDS -
Room layouts

Lots of ideas here for everyone....
Hi Michelle,

I would really love your help on the moodboard ideas if you are still able to??

I have some elements already fixed in (as we are in the house currently) but I just can't get my head around how to introduce some colour to the room or to balance out the colours I have. I'll included a basic layout as well in case it helps....but I think I need a rug, coffee table, some storage, & some colour on the walls/cushions.

I really appreciate your help - I've been in limbo for close to the two years that we've been in the house

Hi aleana,

Are you able to post a photo of the room as it is?
If your not happy to post one maybe PM me a photo?

Thanks
Hi Michelle,

I have PM'd you.

THANKS
aleana...hoping to get in to do your board tonight.
Would you mind giving me one when you have time? We haven't actually finalised our house plan, but I want a black, white and bright blue theme through the living and outdoors area, or possibly black, white and bright colours, but my favourite colour is blue
Not a problem at all Michelle! Thank you for your help again!

Michelle
aleana...hoping to get in to do your board tonight.
Aleana - hope this gives you a direction to move in.
Keep it simple with pops of colour. Orange always looks great with timber.
I've used a small amount of green to bring the outdoors in.

Industrial

Michelle
Aleana - hope this gives you a direction to move in.
Keep it simple with pops of colour. Orange always looks great with timber.
I've used a small amount of green to bring the outdoors in.

I posted a reply to this the other night but for some reason it hasn't shown up

Thank you so much Michelle! Orange and green were the exact colours I was thinking of trying to introduce but I didn't know how! It looks amazing and I have some really fun ideas now!
My pleasure.....have fun!!!
Hi Michelle,

Could you do a mood board for a beach cottage living room (shabby chic furniture, accents of sea greens & turquoise?) Everything I look up on line has white slip covers on the furniture, or pale yellow sandy colours..Not kid or pet friendly. What else could I use? Taupe? Latte?? the floors would be tiled, perhaps a warm light grey or travertine style reminiscent of bleached boards...(I'd love the bleached boards but need thermal mass).

There's no hurry for this by the way...just when you get time
Related
21/02/2024
Oil under boards before laying

General Discussion

I'm about to put down some Merbau. Is it necessary to oil underneath the boards before laying?

22/04/2024
Clix flooring and skirting boards gaps.

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Is this acceptable in a new house build. Floors where installed by builder. Already chips in board and skirting is not flush

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum