Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Anyone ever bought from direct tile and bath in perth?

Page 1 of 1
Hi HO members,

first time poster.

I was at myaree ceramics in perth as i am wanting to tile my house and by chance by going up the wrong street, i came across Direct tile and bath. A peculiar joint that is selling direct to the public?

Anyone used them for there tiles and baths etc?

i see they have a website.http://www.directtileandbath.com.au

Love to hear if anyones bought from there?

mick
G day Mick , I purchased some 600 X 300 ripple tiles and also some 600 X 300 White gloss . Tiles are pretty good as in the same size . The gloss ones had a very slight curve but they were all like that . I purchased 8 mm and was told the 10mm did not have a curve . Best price I found and easy to deal with .
I also bought tiles from craft decor which my tiler rejected as they were all different sizes and they were not flat.
in fact after having a good look at them 8 out of 10 in one pack were not useable .
Cheers Brad
Hi Brad,

Sorry for the late reply. I ended up purchasing from these guys.

Likewise the tiler was impressed with the quality and advised i had got a great price.

What tile did you buy?

I ended up with city lights which look fantastic.

http://www.directtileandbath.com.au/trade-store/#!/City-Lights-South-300x600/p/54509235/category=12645494
Related
18/08/2023
Engineered Timber Installation - Floating vs Direct stick

General Discussion

Thanks Simon, I guess I'm no concerned with the volume of the noise rather that dead and hollow sound and feel that is associated with floating floors. But I'm not sure…

25/10/2023
Freestanding bath taps and kids

Bathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom renovation will likely include a back-to-corner bath and we’re considering a freestanding tap with hand-held shower such as the picture included. My hesitation…

26/11/2023
Frameless bath screen.

General Discussion

Thanks for the advise,much appreciatedđź‘Ť

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum