Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Walk in Rob

Page 1 of 1
Anyone knows any good cabinet maker to do shelving and towers in walk in robs in south east area? Please suggest?
IKEA
Have you looked through the forum's pros?
Billy Warburton is a gun. Reach out to him, he will have your fitout done in no time and top quality.
WaldorfL
IKEA

Thanks,
gillybean
Billy Warburton is a gun. Reach out to him, he will have your fitout done in no time and top quality.

Ok who is Billy Warburton? Can you please post his contact detail? Appreciate your help, thanks.
SaveH2O
Have you looked through the forum's pros?

No, what are those as I am not aware of this?
DaniB

At the top of the page you will see a heading with BUILD DECOR KITCHEN BATHROOM etc. Just click on the category you want and a lot of sub headings will appear. Just click again on the sub heading that interests you.

One of the categories is ARTICLES. Clicking ARTICLES and entering CABINET MAKER in the keyword search will bring up articles with information and details from the Forum's pros.

If nothing else, you might get some new ideas.

Good luck.
[quote="DaniB":2fmakjg0][quote="gillybean":2fmakjg0]Billy Warburton is a gun. Reach out to him, he will have your fitout done in no time and top quality.[/quote:2fmakjg0]

Ok who is Billy Warburton? Can you please post his contact detail? Appreciate your help, thanks.[/quote:2fmakjg0]

Nah don’t know his contact details sorry, just word of mouth. Not sure he would travel to Tassie anyway.
SaveH2O
DaniB

At the top of the page you will see a heading with BUILD DECOR KITCHEN BATHROOM etc. Just click on the category you want and a lot of sub headings will appear. Just click again on the sub heading that interests you.

One of the categories is ARTICLES. Clicking ARTICLES and entering CABINET MAKER in the keyword search will bring up articles with information and details from the Forum's pros.

If nothing else, you might get some new ideas.

Good luck.

Thanks for your help, sure will check it out.
gillybean
[quote="DaniB":2fmakjg0][quote="gillybean":2fmakjg0]Billy Warburton is a gun. Reach out to him, he will have your fitout done in no time and top quality.[/quote:2fmakjg0]

Ok who is Billy Warburton? Can you please post his contact detail? Appreciate your help, thanks.[/quote:2fmakjg0]

Nah don’t know his contact details sorry, just word of mouth. Not sure he would travel to Tassie anyway.[/quote]

Thanks but we are in south east area of Melbourne.
Related
9/04/2024
Proposed walk in linen

Renovation + Home Improvement

Do you really want to accommodate the window? What is on the outside of the window? Do you want to be able to see your towels from outside? I would blank the window from…

21/03/2024
Heated vertical towel rail at the end of a walk-in shower

Bathrooms and Laundry

Electrical just got back to me and said the most they can provide is a single power point on the Bedroom 1 side of that wall. After handover, your towel rail installer…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum