Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Albert Park - Box Hill

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Anyone buying a property in Albert Park, Box Hill?

They said the land will be registered by March or April 2018. Saw the site last month and can only saw the marketing office for the block.
Mlestari
Hi,

They said the land will be registered by March or April 2018. Saw the site last month and can only saw the marketing office for the block.

I am, I don't have any news yet. I've been told tentatively 1st week of May 2018.
Hi, I'm building in box hill too. We were told estimated registration is mid-June.
ola_lala
Hi, I'm building in box hill too. We were told estimated registration is mid-June.

My land just registered yesterday, yay!!
How’s yours?
homey1
Mlestari
Hi,

I am, I don't have any news yet. I've been told tentatively 1st week of May 2018.

Hey,
I got my land registered yesterday. How’s yours?
yeah mine too. just got registered!! thank goodness.

Yayyy!!! Congrats!!! Who are you building with?
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

8/12/2023
Electrical - Sub distribution box/lighting automation

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

1. optional, you can but normally just use the earth from the main switch board 2. should be enough but the distance determines voltage drop - sparky should work it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum