Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Firstyle Hellcat Road Sub division

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am putting 10% deposit on the land and house package with firstyle @ Edmondson park. I was wondering how are firstyle like with their building contract and any thing that i need to look out for. One odd thing I found odd was they don't include landscaping in their contract ? Is it a good idea to ask them to include that cost ? How much would it cost to landscape 50 m2(front yard) and 150 m2 (back yard) at the minimum required ?
Hey mate,

My wife and I are building with FS in Edmondson Park as well. There are a few things that FS don't supply, as you've mentioned landscaping is one, screen doors, blinds/shutters etc.

From what I've gathered so far, landscaping carries a pretty significant cost depending on what you want to do, I can only imagine FS would add a healthy margin on top if they were to even do it. That's just my speculation though.
Related
24/07/2023
Firstyle Tile Selection

General Discussion

Hi Kaiser85, We are building with Firstyle Homes. Our build has just started, slab pour is on Saturday (hopefully!). Their standard range is pretty good. We did our…

8/12/2023
Electrical - Sub distribution box/lighting automation

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

1. optional, you can but normally just use the earth from the main switch board 2. should be enough but the distance determines voltage drop - sparky should work it…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum